Time.

Author's P.O.V.

Cheese sandwich and milkshake. Sounds childish right? But it seems to be a perfect breakfast for Taehyung. That's why she made it.

Taehyung and his employees gathered at his house because it was Sunday. And the office was closed. Taehyung and secretary Choi. were discussing about the presentation that they have to give tomorrow and others were doing the files.

On the other hand. y/n was busy making breakfast. Humming a song. As she finished, she took a serving for secretary Choi. She went to him and served him. All the others (yes except Taehyung) were drooling. Not really, but by their face it was clear that they also wanted to taste it. Our intelligent y/n already knew that they can't resist, so she also brought them some sandwiches. She also went to Taehyung to give him "Taehyung your breakfast." She said. "No. It's ok." He said. She got shocked. HE saying no to CHEESE. (It's only for the fanfic I don't really know if he likes cheese or not.) So she took it away from him.

Taehyung was so into work that he didn't realize she made his favourite. After he realised, y/n was walking away. He wanted to call her back. But. He. Didn't.
Secretary Choi saw him and offered him some. But he refused.

y/n's P.O.V.

Is he ignoring me or he really don't want to eat. The pendent. Should I tell him about it? But he is busy now. Maybe when we're alone.

I went to the living room to ask if they want something else. Taehyung was not there. I asked them and they said he is upstairs. Maybe in his personal room.

Every one went home after lunch. Yeah, I made them lunch. Taehyung was still in his room. Should I go or not? I fought with myself and at last came to the decision that I should go.

I went to his room and knocked the door, pendent in my hand, hoping that he will reply. I went inside. He was on his laptop with his no power glasses. "Excuse me Taehyung." I said. He hummed in response. "I have to talk to you. Do you have some time?" I crossed my fingers. "I'm sorry y/n. Can we talk tomorrow." He said as he picked up a call. I was disappointed. I thought he will give me some of his time. It's ok. He has so much work, what can I do.

I went to the bedroom and watched some Netflix. My lifesaver from boredom.

Hi readers! I know everytime you all are so curious about the next. But I can't update real fast. I am worried about my future and I am studying hard. And I don't get time. I am really trying to write when I get free💜

Y'ALL ALSO GO AND STUDY!!

Like.Subscribe.And click the bell icon.