CHAPTER:- 1

Y/N POV
I am here at the mall with my bf Jackie ( Jackson Wang ). Well he is the most beautiful ever I have seen. He is very caring and loving. Hope our relationship never breaks. He is soon to be the CEO of Wang Industries. 

Y/N:- I guess this dress is all right

Jackson:- Everything looks beautiful on u y/nieee.

Y/N:- Stop you are making me red. * Blushing *

Jackson:- Okok

We paid for our dress and left for  the restaurant. Suddenly Jackie got a call.

Jackson:- Yeah, dad I will be coming.

Y/n :- What happened??

Jackson:- I need to go to my dad. Sorry I can't eat right now with u. Want me drop at your home.

Y/n:- Ani, it's all right no need to say sorry, it must be something important. And don't worry for me I will go home with a taxi.

Jackson:- Ok, take care of yourself, Good night.

Y/N:- I will and you too. Byeeee.

After he went, I also took my meal and left for my home. Well it will take just 20 mins to reach my home, if I will take a short cut. So I went through the alley.

As I was going I heard some pleading and screaming voice. My curiosity took over me and I went behind the garbage bin.

It was a tall man standing and Infront of him there is a man kneeled down. And there were some guards surrounding them.

???:- please sir have, pity on me I have a family.

???:- Well you didn't think about them when you were betraying me. You know the consecunces; but u still have the guts to that.

???-  Forgive m--

BANG

BANG

Two bullets went directly through his heart.

Taehyung pov

Well this little shit was giving my information to the rivals and I can't take it, I trusted him but what he did. Betrayed me. Well he deserves it.

Taehyung:- Clear all this mess.

Guards:- Yes boss.

Y/n pov

Watching this dreadful scene my heart skipped a bit. I was shaking in fear a scream left my mouth. I started running.

???- What's that. Go and check out!.

I started running as fast as I can.

Taehyung's pov

I was just getting to the car. I heard a scream and then sound of running. I ordered my guards to check out who was there.

Y/n pov

A big hand holded my shoulder. I wanted to run but I couldn't. They caught me. I am going to die.

Taehyung pov

Guards:- Sir this girl was evesdropping.

My breath got hitched. Her long black hair, black oceanic eyes. I got mesmerized by it. She was shaking in fear. I am always with girls, but this girl makes me feel something else. Like I want to keep her with me.

Taehyung:- What's your name beautiful??

??:- Y-y/n, Le-lee y/-n

Taehyung:- Ok, guards let her go.

Guard:- But bos-

Taehyung:- I said LET. HER. GO.

Guards left her and she ran fast. I watched her figure until it got disappeared.

??:- why did you let her go?

Taehyung:- I let her go only for now on Jimin, soon she will be in my arms. *Smirk*

Y/n pov

I ran like there is no tomorrow. That was so scary, hope I never meet that guy ever in my life. I got into the house and locked the door. I went to my bathroom to take a warm shower and for get everything. After that I hoped to my bed and drifted to sleep

Little did she know something was going to happen to her soon.

----------------------------
Hi GUYS HOPE YOU ARE ALL GREAT. ATLAST I POSTED MY FIRST WORK, MY FIRST CHAPTER. PLEASE STAY TUNED WITH ME. I PROMISE I WILL MAKE THIS CHAPTER INTERESTING. STAY SAFE AND HAPPY, HEALTHY. EAT WELL AND SLEEP TIGHT.  THE BOOK COVER CREDIT GOES TO MY UNNIE SBGKThJJKMyLife  ALSO CHECK OUT HER BOOK.

STAY SAFE, HAPPY, HEALTHY. EAT WELL AND SLEEP TIGHT

BORAHE 💜💜💜💜💜💜🙂

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.