CHAPTER :- 9

Y/N pov

I have to get out of this place. I can not stay with this psycho mafia. I have to find a way to sneak away from here. But how? There are so many guards outside. Think Y/N, think.

In the evening( Y/N pov)

I am roaming around the house, trying to find some kind of back door. I found a black door. It gave me a different vibe. I wondered what is behind it. I looked around to make sure no one is there. I turned the knob. It leads to a hallway. The lights were very dim and were red. There were several rooms I opened one door and my breath got hitched. There were 4 men tied up. They looked kind of similar to me. I got closer to them and what I saw shocked me. They were eunwoo, bangchan, yeonjun and hyunjin. They were looked like they were beaten very badly. I got closer.

Y/N:- Guys, what are you doing here?

Eunwoo:- What Y/N? What are you doing here?

I just cleared my throat and didn't say anything.

Y/N:- Who did this to you?

Hyunjin:- Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. That mafia. We didn't know what we did wrong with him that he beat us.

Bangchan:- Y/N, what is your relationship with him? Where you were all these days?

My eyes got watery remembering everything. I told them everything.

Yeonjun:- Don't cry one, it's not your fault.

Y/N:- But why he beat u up? You guys didn't do anything to him?

Eunwoo:- He said to us that we were friends with you and that was his problem. he didn't want any boyfriends near you.

*What is wrong with that guy, he is crazy* Y/N thought.

Y/N:- I should get you guys out of here.

Hyunjin:- But how we will go away from here? Where we will run to? He will find us.

Y/N:- It's all because of me. I will get you out from here and it's my duty. Just wait for the right moment.

Yeonjun:- Okay Y/N. We believe in you. But don't do anything stupid, be careful.

Y/N:- I will. Just wait for me. We will be out soon.

They gave me a small smile. I returned it. I got out from there and closed the door.

I came to the dining room and heard the car pulling sound.

Y/N:- I think he is here.

I came and sit down on the sofa. He came and yelled my name

Taehyung:- Y/N! Y/N! Where are you, angel?

He came into the dining room and saw me sitting. He came towards me and settled beside me. He pulled me closer towards me.

Taehyung:- How was your day today angel?

I didn't reply to him.
He started kissing me. Yesterday night events started flashing back to my mind. I tried to ditch away from him but his grip got tighter. I pushed him with my whole strength and got up but he pulled my hand and made me sit on his lap.

Y/N:- Leave me taehyung!

Taehyung:- When I ask you something reply to me.

He paused for a moment and continued

"If you don't want you, fellow friends, to die"

I got stiffed in my place. He noticed my stiffness and chuckled.

Taehyung:- I like it, how you are scared of me. So how was your day?

Y/N:- I-it was good.
God, why the hell did I shuttered.

Taehyung:- Good, let's go and eat dinner I am hungry.

I got up and same with him. He held me by my wrist and dragged me with him. We came to the dining hall and he made me settled on a chair and sat right beside me. He pulled the chair closer to him. The maid served us.

Taehyung looked towards me and said
" How about you feed me?"
He opened his mouth. I was still processing what did he just ask?

Taehyung:- I am hungry angel, fast.

I took some food in the spoon and holded it in front of his mouth. He opened his mouth and took the food.

Taehyung:- Mmmh, eating the food with your hand makes the food even tastier.

God, he is bipolar. One time he is all scary one time he is all lovey-dovey.
The dinner ended. We went to our room. He forced me to sleep with him. Otherwise, he would threaten me that he would kill my friends. I can not let him do that. I have to do something fast. I can not live with him.
I flinched when I felt a hand getting warped around my waist. It was none other than Taehyung. He snuggled his face on my neck and fell asleep. I just stared at him. How can he sleep so peace full after making someone's life messed? I slowly removed his hand making sure he won't wake up. I got up from the bed and went towards the window. I looked up in the sky. It looked so beautiful.

Y/N:- I miss you, Jackie.
A tear left my eye.
" I will never forget you Jackson ahh. No one can ever replace you from my heart. You are my first and last. Remember the time you proposed to me? You said you will never leave me then why? You said you will be with me till my last breath? Then why Jackson ah?

I buried my face in my head and cried.
I looked up and wiped my tears. I will never forget what that monster did to me. He ruined my life. I will get him for that.

" I will go away from him, soon."

Little did she know someone was listening to each and everything to what she said.

****************

Hi Guys, I am back. I am sorry for the late update. Did you like this chapter? I am busy with my studies but still, I am trying hard. Hope I made you satisfied.
Stay safe, happy, healthy. Eat well and sleep tight. Take care of yourself and your family...

Don't forget to vote and comment 😊.

Borahae💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜