CHAPTER :- 13

Note:- GOT7 is without Jackson.

Y/N pov

It's been a week I am staying here. Today 1 week got completed Taehyung is coming today from Japan. I am very afraid of what he is going to do. He is going to search for me everywhere. I am scared. God, please help me.

I went downstairs for the breakfast. I saw the news channel was open and everyone was sitting on the couch. I came and sat beside Rose.

Y/N:- What happened Rose?

Rose:- See.

I looked up towards the tv. The headlines said

" The World's most fearful mafia Mr Kim Taehyung's wife Mrs Kim Y/N is nowhere to be found. Kim Taehyung is looking everywhere for her.."

My eyes started to get watery. I don't want this. I started to cry. Rose hugged me and said

" It's alright y/n nothing will happen to u. "

Ryunjin:- It's not the right place for u to live here y/n. It's not safe here. Taehyung will come here for sure.

Bambam:- She is right guys. We need to take her far away from here.

Eunwoo:- But we can not go out right now cuz Taehyung's man would be everywhere looking for her. If we will go outside now, they will find us for sure.

Hyunjin:- Then let's wait for some days.

Jennie:- Yes, let's wait for some days.

Taehyung pov

Today I am back from Japan. I am so excited to see my angel again. These 7 days were like an eternity to me.

" I am coming my love. "

I came to the mansion with my members. As I entered the mansion, I saw the dead bodies of my bodyguards.

Jungkook:- What happened here?

I ran inside the mansion and saw everyone dead. I started screaming her name

"Y/N. Kim Y/N. WHERE ARE U? COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!

No this can't happen, she can't leave me. She can't escape.

A/N pov

Taehyung started breaking everything. His eyes were bloodshot red. He was crying at the same time angry.

Jimin:- Stop it Taehyung. Breaking things will not get y/n back here.

Yoongi:- But how did she escaped this high security.

Jin:- Yeah, it's not easy.

Taehyung pov

I went towards the big black door and opened it. I went towards the room where I kept her so-called friends. I opened the door and found no one.
" Shit ", I cursed under my breath. She knew about this. I kicked the chair. I slammed my hand on the table.

" I will get u soon Kim Y/N. Just wait"

I slammed the door and made my ways towards the living room.

Jhope:- So she left right?

I nodded my head.

Taehyung:- We tracked their friends right.
Jungkook nodded his head. He took out his tab and started typing something. I was tapping my feet continuous on the floor.

Jungkook looked towards me. I said
" Why are looking at me, give me the address"

" I can't find them hyung " he mumbled.