CHAPTER:- 11

After 1 month

In this whole 1 month, Taehyung tried his best to make Y/N fall for him. Every time y/n tried to get herself away from him but he would never leave her side. Y/N asked for an extra bedroom but still, Taehyung would make some lame excuses and would force Y/N to stay with him.

Morning time

Y/N pov

Today our 1st month of this forced marriage got completed. I can not explain how I lived with this monster. This 1 month felt like an eternity to me. I thought about escaping but he clung to me every time. Even he shifted his office to home. So I didn't get a chance to leave. He would forcefully keep me on his side. Sometimes he would also try to force me. I hate that. My friends contacted me saying that they are always ready for my escape. He still did not find out that I have a phone.

Taehyung:- Angel come downstairs!!
He yelled from the living room

I sighed and started walking downstairs. I entered the living room and saw him sitting on the couch. I stood in front of him, he gestured me to sit on the couch. I was about to sit he pulled me on his lap. I tried to get up but he held me tightly.

Taehyung:- Stay still, don't move otherwise it will get worse.

I got stiffed from his response. He chuckled and sniffed my scent. He kissed my neck.

Taehyung:- God, your scent drives me crazy. I love how you get stiffed from my one touch.
He said in his deep husky voice. I felt a shiver ran through my spines.

Taehyung:- Now listen to me very carefully.
Since today is the 1st month of our marriage I wanted to spend my whole time with u. I wanted you to take me on a vacation.

He paused for a moment and continue

" But today an important work came up. I need to meet the clients from Japan. They are very important. I made a big deal with them and I need to make it final. It will take 1 week. And guess what after that it's just you and me. "

He turned me around and kissed me roughly. I tried to ditch away but he held me. He was about to go further, his phone started to ring. He left me and I caught my breath.

Taehyung:- Yeah, I am coming.

He looked at me and said
" Love, I need to go. My flight is ready, will you miss me?

I didn't want to sound suspicious so I just nodded my head. He chuckled and said
" I guess I made my wifey fall for me "

He got up and made me stand.

Taehyung:- Give me a kiss

I looked up and saw him staring at me.

Taehyung:- " Do it fast, otherwise I am not gonna leave."

I don't have any other choice, I pecked his cheek and ran to my room. He chuckled and yelled
" I LOVE YOU, ANGEL"

I heard the door getting closed. I sighed heavily. I rushed to my room and got my phone, which I hide it behind the closet. I called Lisa.

Y/N:- Hello Lisa, it's me Y/N.

Lisa:- Yeah, what happened??

Y/N:- TaehyungleftforJapan, to meethisclients.Hewon'tcomefor aweek.
I spoke in a breath.

Lisa:- Slow down girl, and speak slowly.

Y/N:- Taehyung left for Japan, to meet his clients. He won't come for a week.

Lisa:- Ok, so it's the right time to execute our plan. Now listen to me carefully.

She told me the plan I carefully listen to it.