CHAPTER:- 12

Y/N pov

We came along the way out from that place. Guess what it was away from the city. It was a very lonely place. Right now we are in a big car. I wanted to know who these guys were but they are telling me you will know when the time comes.

After somewhat along we reached in front a big mansion. I wonder where am I and who this mansion belongs to? They gestured me to come out of the car. I came out and stood in front of the mansion. It was so beautiful, I was in aww.

Then someone spoke

" Close your mouth the flies are dancing in there. "

I closed my mouth in embarrassment. We came inside the house. I saw my friends sitting on the couch. They came and hugged me one by one.

Y/N:- I thought I will lose you.

Rose:- we will never leave your side.

They made me sit and I told them everything that happened to me.

Lisa:- That bastard!

Y/N:- Calm down Lisa, we will never see him.

Jennie:- Let's not talk about that anymore.

We smiled and talked about some other things. We were so much into the talk that we forgot about those who rescued me.

???:- "Aamh we are also here."

Rose:- We are sorry.

Suddenly Jisso took my hands into her and said.

Jisso:- " Y/N we have something to reveal."

They all were looking serious.

Y/N:- What is it??

Lisa:- Y/N... We all are mafia.

Y/N:- WHAT!!

Jennie:- Calm down Y/N and listen to us.

Y/N:- Bu--

Jisso:- First let us complete.

I just nodded my head.

Lisa:- When you got out of our orphanage, the authorities sold it to a World-Famous Mafia. They trained us from our childhood. They teach us how to use weapons and guns. Even if we didn't want to do that they forced us. We tried to get out from there, but nothing worked. If we try to go outside they beat us very badly. And these guys and girls who saved you were also with us.

Rose:- Our life was such a mess in there. It became tough for us to survive. They made us kill the people. It was too much for us. So we decided to escape. We killed that mafia and made all of them escape. Then we burnt their setup. We left that place and came here. We tried to find you and at last, we got u.

Jennie:- If we didn't do that. We wouldn't have met you. Will you accept us??

I nodded my head smiling.

Y/N:- That was your compulsion. Even if you didn't want they made you do it forcefully. I love the way you are, you didn't kill innocent people. As long u guys are fine I am fine. I--

I was pulled into a bone-crushing group hug. I hugged them back. They broke the hug.

Jisso:- Thank u Y/N.

Rose:- Introduce yourself guys.
She said to those who were dressed in black.

"Hello we are GOT7"

"HELLO WE ARE ITZY"

They bowed to me. I did it back.

" Nice to meet you guys."

" Nice to meet you too"
They replied in unison.

Lisa:- Go on Y/N. Fresh up and come downstairs for lunch.

I nodded my head and went upstairs. It was beautiful. I opened my bag took my clothes and went towards the bathroom. It was bigggg!

I popped into the shower. I took a long breath. After such a long time I am feeling this much free. I not feeling caged anymore. Hope he never finds me. I took a long shower of somewhat 30 mins. I came downstairs and saw everyone waiting for me.

Y/N:- Sorry.

Jennie:- It's ok Y/N shi

I talked with GOT7 and ITZY. They were so nice to me. We got to know each other so much. They are my new friends now. They helped me with everything. My life is so good right now.

Time skip

After Dinner

I came to my room. I closed the door. I sat on my bed. I thought about everything. My life was such a mess after meeting him. I wish I never took that alley. I wouldn't have met the monster. He is heartless. He just beat up my friends when they have nothing with it. He even killed Jackie. I will never forgive him. Thinking about him a tear left my eye. He even threatened me to marry him. How can he?? He took my innocence. I will never forgive him for that. He made my life a mess. After coming here I feel so relieved. When I am with him I feel weak and numb. I am helpless in front of him. I don't know why? I hope he never finds me in future. I can't live with him.

"God please help me. I don't wanna be with him. What did I ever do to you that I am suffering so much?"

I burst into tears.

I heard a soft knock on the door.

Jennie:- Open the door Y/N. It's me, Jennie.

I got up from the bed and opened the door. I saw my friends standing. I hugged Jennie and cried.

Jennie:- "Ssh y/n it's alright.

They comforted me and took me back to my room. Soon I drifted to sleep.

Jennie pov

I made Y/N sleep. I looked at my friends.

Jennie:- She put her life in danger because of us.

Lisa:- We will protect her till our last breath no matter what.

They all nodded.

Jennie:- We will protect you Y/N. Don't worry. Sleep well.

With that, we left her room.

-----------------------------

Hi guys I am back with another chapter. I am sorry for the late update. I had some problem with the Wattpad. Once again thank you for supporting my book. 1k+ views. It means a lot to me. I will work hard. I promise you won't regret it. Stay safe, happy, healthy. Eat well and sleep tight. Borahae💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜