CHAPTER:- 6

Y/N pov

I woke up and saw that I am in an unfamiliar room. I rubbed my eyes for better vision.

I remembered everything, I started to cry hard

" How can he leave me like that. He said he loves me and will never leave me. He died because of me. I will never forgive myself. What am I even doing here after killing him? I should die "

I was sobbing hard. The door opened revealing that bastard.
I got up and stormed towards him. And held him by his shirt collar.

"YOU FREAKING BASTARD, WHAT I EVER DID TO YOU. WHY YOU KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I WAS GOING TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE WITH HIM. BUT WHAT YOU DID YOU PSYCHO YOU RUINED EVERYTHING. WHY WHY WHY!!!

I hit his chest many times.
I looked up to see a guilt face but no he had his cold and expressionless face. How can he be so cold even after killing someone? I can say from his expression that he was angry.

Soon I was pinned to the wall.

Taehyung:- Listen, love, Don't waste your precious tears for that bastard. I hate it when you cry so stop crying.

He wiped away my tears but still, they made out there from my eyes.

He paused for a moment and again said.

" Tomorrow we are going to marry love."
Hearing this statement my world paused. How can I marry a mafia who killed my boyfriend?

"What happened baby, speak something"
He said with a smirk. How I wanted to cut that smirk from his face. I pushed him with my full strength.

" I will never marry u. You freaking psycho. You killed my Jackson, you want to marry me, that will only happen in your dreams."I shouted.

He came closer toward me and said,

" So do you want me to kill your friend? I can also do that for you"

My eyes went glossy once again. "How can you do that, you will not do that"

Taehyung:- oh love, trust me I can do that.
He took out his phone from his pocket and showed me a video.

It shows Rose, Jennie, Jisso, Lisa, they were walking down the street from the school. A group of 5 men were following them secretly.

Taehyung adjusted his earpiece and said
" if I say them they will shoot your friends right away "

Y/N:- How can you be so merciless?

He just smiled.
" I can do anything for my angel"

Taehyung:- Now what is your decision?

I just nodded my head.

Taehyung:- Words angel

Y/N:- Yes,
With that, I broke down in tears.

He caressed my hair.
Taehyung:- Good.
With that, he left.