CHAPTER :- 14

Y/N pov

I woke up by someone shaking me lightly. I rubbed my eyes. I opened it and saw jisso.

Jisso:- Come downstairs y/n to make dinner.

I nodded my head.

I came downstairs and saw everyone sitting at the dining table.

Mark:- Oh y/n you came.

I smiled at him. We all ate our dinner. We were glancing at each other. The dinner got to an end at somewhat 8:00 pm. I came to wash my hands. At the same time, Lisa came. She pulled me closer and whispered
"Go to your room, and be ready within 10:00 we are leaving soon after they all sleep."
I nodded my head and left. I wore my dress. Blackcap and mask so it should be difficult for anyone to understand. It was 9:50 pm. I got out of my room. It was all dark difficult for me to see. But still, I managed to get out. I saw everyone outside in the car. I ran towards the car and got inside. The engine got start.

Jennie:- You can sleep now y/n we will wake you up when we will reach there.

I nodded my head and put my head on her shoulder. I closed my eyes. I heard Jennie giggling.

Y/N:- Why are u giggling?

Jennie:- Nothing.

She pinched my cheeks.

Y/N:- Ouch.

With that, I slept.

After 3 hours.

Y/N pov

Jisso:- Wake up y/n. We are here.

I woke up and looked around. I stepped out of the car. It was kind of a forest area.

Y/N:- I don't find any house here?

Rose smacked my head and said
"It's secret you fool"

Y/N:- Yah! You can just say, that wasn't necessary.

They all laughed. We walked for somewhat 20 mins, we came in front of a small cottage. Lisa opened the door we got inside. After that, she typed something on the door and a lift got open. We got it side it after some minutes it stopped we got out. I was surprised it was like a whole new world underground. It was a home, it was beautiful. I am going to stay here?

Rose:- This is your new home. U like it?

Y/N:- Aniya........ I love it.

They all smiled. They came towards her and hugged her.

Y/N:- What happened guys?

They didn't say anything instead tightened the hug.

Jennie:- We will be always by your side y/n.

Rose:- Yes y/n we will be there always for u. Never think you are alone.

Hearing this a tear dropped from my eyes.

Lisa:- Why are u crying y/n?

Y/N:- Nothing. I am so glad to get u guys.

Jisso:- It's not us y/n it's u. U gave yourself to that monster just to save our lives. And what we are doing is nothing compared to that.

I just nodded my head.
"You guys are the best".

They all smiled and again hugged me.

Author pov

Time flew by. They all were enjoying each others company. It was 8:00 pm. Jisso looked at her watch.

Jisso:- Guys it's time to go.

They all looked towards y/n. They saw how her face colour dropped when they started that they are leaving. Lisa went towards y/n and hugged her. Y/N hugged her right and broke down in tears.

Y/N:- I don't wanna live here alone.

Lisa broke and hug and looked at y/n and wiped her tears.

Lisa:- Don't worry y/n we will come here every day to spend time with u hmm.

Y/N nodded her head.

Y/N:- Promise
Lisa:- Promise.

They all smiled at y/n's childish thing. One last time they all hugged.

Rose:- Y/N don't open the door for anyone. Even it's very to reach here no one will come but if it happens u will not open the door got it.

Y/N nodded her head. She closed the door and went to sleep.

After 1 month

It's been a month since y/n is living her alone. Her friends come here to visit her every day. When got7 and itzy asked where is y/n they said we have sent her to a place where taehyung can't find her.

And here the Almighty Kim Taehyung is going insane. He can't find y/n or her friends. He is not eating either sleeping. He got dark circles on his handsome face. He had a weight loss and headache. He would collapse suddenly because of his bad health. His members admitted him to the hospital. Today he got discharged from the hospital. He was sleeping in his room, his members were also there looking at their friend's miserable state. They all thought that y/n did some kind of black magic on their friend. Even in sleep, he would take her name.

After some 15 mins, Taehyung woke up breathing heavily. He had sweat all around his face. All members walked towards him. Jimin takes his hands on his hand.

Taehyung:- Jimin where is y/n........where is y/n jiminshii you guys found her right, please take me to her.
He said in a crying voice.

They all felt bad for Taehyung.

Jimin:- Taehyung look what we made u, we made u some soup drink thes---

His words got cut off by Taehyung

Taehyung:- YOU GUYS, YOU STILL DIDN'T FOUND HER. You WANT ME TO DRINK SOUP HUH! WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE IS SHE? HOW IS SHE? I DON'T NEED ANY ONE OF U GET LOST FROM MY FACE. YOU GUYS CAN'T DO A ONE WORK I GAVE U.
Y/n wait for me I am coming.
He stepped out from the bed and but his legs couldn't balance him. His eyes got blurry, everything started revolving. Soon black dots started appearing. He fell on the bed.

Jimin:- Call the doctor fast.
They made him lay down on the bed.

-----------------------------

Hi guys I am back. Sorry for the late update my online classes got started🙃. Do u guys like this chapter?
Stay safe, happy and healthy. Eat well and sleep tight. Borahae💜💜💜