CHAPTER:- 23

Author pov

Y/N felt like her world stopped for a moment. It was the one and only voice she wished to God that she would never listen to. From which she ran away. From which she was frightened the most. Her mind stopped working.  Tears started forming in the corner of her eyes. She turned back to see the person, she never thought would see. It was one and only Kim Taehyung.

Flashback before the proposal

Taehyung pov

After lots of effort, the deal with Mr Chang was finally successful. I came back here to the beach to get some fresh air. Wish I came here with my y/n. I missed her a lot. Everything about her is mesmerising. Someone for sure would fall for her. She has always been in my head since the day she left me. I drank that bottle of beer and threw it angrily.
" Aghhh y/n y/n y/n, where are you? Why did you leave me "
Remembering all the things my eyes started to get watery. I looked beside me. A bit far from me there was a couple eating dinner. " How sweet I thought to myself ". Wish it was me and y/n. I focused on them the girl was looking familiar. I went nearer, the girl was looking like y/n. Yes, it is Y/N. Finally, I found her. Tears of happiness filled my eyes. The view in front of me was blurred. I wiped off my tears and was heading towards her but the thing I saw, broke me. A guy was kneeling in front of her and was asking my wife to be his girlfriend. How could she, she can't do it right? That's when I lost it.

Back to the present time.

Author pov

As soon y/n turned around, taehyung ran towards her and hugged her tightly, as his life depends on it. Y/N was stiffed in her place. It was hard to believe that Taehyung had found her. But something was there inside y/n which she still wasn't able to understand. Y/N felt unknown happiness whenever she is with Taehyung. Whenever Taehyung acted cute, clingy towards her she felt an unknown calmness in her heart which she wasn't able to tell it. She always ignored that feeling which was Taehyung giving her. Low key y/n had also missed Taehyung. She would sometimes, think up at night if Taehyung had eaten up the, how was he. But she used to shrug it off. Y/N was in love with Taehyung. But she wasn't accepting it.
Taehyung pulled back from the hug and cupped y/n's face and wiped her tears away.

Taehyung:- Y/N-ahhh, I missed you so much. I looked for you everywhere, but I didn't find you. I thought I will never see you. But look I found you again.

Looks like they were destined for each other. It was in their fate.

All this time y/n was looking directly into Taehyung eyes. She could tell Taehyung was looking for her desperately. Taehyung's eyes were filled with love and passion for her. Y/N never thought Taehyung would fall so hard for her. Y/N thought Taehyung was merely attracted to her. But it was different.

Soon Taehyung pulled her into a kiss. The kiss wasn't rough, it was soft yet passionate. Y/N unknowingly kissed back. Taehyung was a bit surprised, he stopped. He was about to pull away but y/n stopped him from pulling about. Taehyung smiled in between the kiss. Tears fell from both of their eyes. They shared a lot of emotions in between. Soon after Taehyung broke out the kiss and looked deeply into y/n's eyes. Y/N couldn't look up, a shade of red was there in her cheeks.

Taehyung:- Y/N-ah I love you so much.

Taehyung looked towards Beomgyu who was standing there all these times witnessing them. Taehyung came towards Beomgyu and punched his face so hard that he landed on the ground.

Taehyung:- Huh! You have the guts to take y/n away from me! You bastard! She was mine*punch* she is mine*punch* she will be mine*punch*. Get that in your head!

Taehyung was about to beat him more but y/n pulled him out.

Y/N:- Stop Taehyung. Don't do it.

Taehyung:- You won't go with him right y/n. Tell me

Y/N wiped the tears from Taehyung's eyes and pulled him closer and said
" I will never leave you, ever. "

Taehyung was on cloud nine. It felt like his dream came true. The person whom he loves the most loves him back.
Y/N went towards Beomgyu and lifted him and went towards Taehyung.

Y/N:- Get the car we have to take him hospital fast.

Taehyung helped y/n lifting Beomgyu. They went to the hospital and Beomgyu was being treated, Taehyung got a call he went to pick it up outside. The room was silent.

Beomgyu:- Y/N you love Taehyung right?

Y/N shoot her head up and looked into his eyes.

Y/N:- I-

Beomgyu:- Don't lie y/n, you love him. I can see it in your eyes. You just weren't accepting it.

Y/N:- I'm sorry Beomgyu. I just couldn't think straight.

Beomgyu:- Don't worry y/n. It's fine. You love him. You didn't know that. I will find someone. I wasn't taking the right path.
He chuckled.

Y/N felt bad for Beomgyu. She sighed.

Beomgyu:- Now go home, it's already late at night. I am all fine. Meet you tomorrow morning.

Y/N got up and hugged him, gave her a sweet smile and left from there. Taehyung saw that y/n came out from the room, he went towards her.

Taehyung:- Let's go back to our home. Back to Korea.

Y/N:- Yahh! Let's wait for Beomgyu to recover.

Taehyung pouted.

Y/N:- Don't give me that face.

Taehyung:- okay okay. Let's go back to your hotel.

Y/N smiled and held his hands and went together. 

--------------------------------

Yo guys, I'm back. How was the chapter? Hope you all liked it. Some more chapters and this book will be all done. Thank you guys for 12k+ reads. That means a lot.  Till then support me😊. Stay safe, happy and healthy. Ear well and sleep tight. Boragae💜💜💜💜💜💜

Don't forget to vote and comment.