CHAPTER:- 3

Taehyung pov:-

I am still drooling over that girl. Suga hyung said he will give me the information about that girl after some time.

After 15 minutes

Suga hyung came with the file.

Taehyung:- Read it out.

Suga:-

Phone Number:- xxxxxxxxx
Full name:- Lee Y/N
Parents:- Mom is dead. Dad is there and he lives in Busan. But doesn't have any relationship with her.
Age:- 20
Siblings:- None
Friends:- Lisa, Jennie, Rose, Jisso. They are her college friends.
Occupation:- has a flower shop of her own.
Relationship status:- girlfriend of Jackson wang.

Taehyung:- WHAT!!

Suga:- Yeah, she has a boyfriend named Jackson Wang. He is soon to be going the CEO of Wang industries.

Hearing this my blood started to boil. Suddenly I started to punch the wall so hard that it started to bleed. Suga hyung grabbed my hand and bandaged it. I him to leave. I was so furious. Suga hyung's words came to my mind.

You will be mine Y/N by hook or by crook. No one will take you away from me. I am your present and future. Just wait and watch. You will be soon with me.

Meanwhile at Y/N's shop

Suddenly my bell jingled indicating that someone has entered. I looked up and saw my childhood best friends. They ran towards me and hugged me so tight that I was having difficulty in breathing, I tapped her shoulder she left me and I was pulled into another bone-crushing hug.

Y/N:- Are you trying to kill me, Lisa?

Lisa:- Sorry, well I saw you after so many years. You changed a lot.

Jennie:- Yeah, I guess she forgot us.

Y/N:- Yah, how can I forget u guys.

Then we all laughed and talked about our college days.

Rose:- We have good news, you are going to live with us and continue your studies.

I left my studies so many years ago because my dad was not able to give my college fees. And I got this shop after doing my part-time job so how can I leave it.

Y/N:- But about my college fees?

Jisso:- You don't need to worry about that we will take care of it.

Y/N:- You guys are best.

Lisa:- What are friends for then?

Y/N:- But what about my shop? I can't sell it.

Jennie:- Who told you to sell this, we all will work here together.

Y/N:- Thank you, guys.
I hugged them, they hugged me back.

Y/N:- Let's go, guys, I need to pack my bag.

We left the shop. And walked down to my home.

Lisa:- So how is your and Jackson's relationship.

I blushed

Y/N:- He proposed to me for marriage.

Jennie:- Woah, and you didn't even tell us.

Y/N:- I was going to tell you guys.

Rose:- Yeah yeah. After making kids.

I pushed her playfully. We reached my home. I told them to wait downstairs.

I packed my everything and we left the home.

After a long walk of 30 mins, we reached a big house. Well, it was bigger than me.