CHAPTER:- 27

Y/N pov

I opened my eyes slowly. Everything was unfamiliar. I was in someone's room. I was tied to the chair. My head was feeling heavy. I started to call for someone's help but no one replied. Tears started forming in my eyes. I cried. Soon the door opened. It was that masked guy.

Y/N:- Who the hell are you?! Why did you bring me here? Leave me!

????:- Scream as much you want no one is gonna hear you.

Y/N:- Please stop doing this. Who are you show me your face!

???:- As you wish love.

He opened his mask and Y/N was shaking to see the person in front of her.

Y/N:- Beomgyu?

Beomgyu:- Yes honey it's me.
He smiled

Y/N:- Why are you doing this to me please leave me, what do you want?

Beomgyu:- I want you, my love. I'm in love with you.

Y/N was dumbfounded. 

Beomgyu:- I'm obsessed with you Y/N. Everything about you drives me crazy. Your presence is everything to me. I want you by my side. Your crystal eyes, your black hair everything. I love everything about you. I was so happy when I proposed to you but that freaking Kim Taehyung came out of nowhere and you went with him.  I hate him, I just freaking hate him.

Y/N:- I don't love you Beomgyu, I love Taehyung. I thought of you as my friend but at last, you did this to me. Why!? Leave me.

She started wiggling around the chair but nothing helped.

Beomgyu sat down on the bed and said
" Try as much you can't you can't get out from here."

Y/N started crying. She wanted Taehyung to come and save her.

Meanwhile Taehyung pov

I opened my eyes and I knew that I was kidnapped by someone. I started thinking about Y/N. Where is she? I was tied to a chair and there was no one else than me in the room. I looked around and checked if someone was there. I tried to take out the knife that was inside my pant pockets and I cut myself from the rope.

Taehyung:- Just wait for me Y/N I will be there for you.

Taehyung knocked on the door and soon a bodyguard opened it before he could understand anything Taehyung sliced his neck. He took his gun and went forward. And in his way he killed everyone. Soon he heard a sobbing sound from upstairs. He knew it was of Y/N. He followed the sound and reached the room. 

Author pov

Beomgyu made his way toward Y/N and he started touching her. Y/N was disgusted by his touch. She started wiggling more. Beomgyu firmly gripped her face and said
" Stop trying you can't go anywhere. I promise I will give you everything you need so just be with me."

Y/N:- You can't force me for anything. And I know soon Taehyung would come to save me so forget about me.

Beomgyu:- So much confidence. Let's see if your husband comes to save you or not.

Soon the door flung open revealing Taehyung.

Beomgyu:- Look who is here, The Mafia King Mr Kim Taehyung to save his beloved wife Kim Y/N. What a nice scene.

Taehyung pointed his gun toward Beomgyu.

Beomgyu swiftly took out his knife and place it in front of Y/N's neck.

Beomgyu:- One wrong move and this would be the last day of Y/N on earth.

Taehyung stood there like a statue. He couldn't think of anything his mind went blank.

Beomgyu:- If she won't me mine then she would be no one. Drop the gun and kneel down.

Y/N:- Don't Taehyung. Kill him. Don't worry about me.

Taehyung couldn't say anything. He dropped his gun.

Beomgyu:- I said Kneel!

Taehyung kneeled.

Y/N started crying more.

Beomgyu:- Now this feels good. The Mafia King is kneeling to me. Woah.

Before Beomgyu could say anything the glass of the window broke and someone entered the room. He quickly shoots Beomgyu's leg. Y/N was bewildered. Taehyung came to Y/N and started to untie her. Beomgyu was in pain. Taehyung hugged Y/N. Taehyung kissed Y/N and took her outside. Before he exited the room he said
" Take him to our dungeon."

Y/N and Taehyung came downstairs and saw that BTS are there.

Taehyung:- What took you so time to come here.

Namjoon:- Suga hyung was sleeping so it was hard for us to wake him up.

Everybody laughed except Suga.

Y/N was still processing what just happened. She looked toward Taehyung to say something but he just smiled. He took her to the car and explained everything.
Taehyung was wearing a watch which had a tracking system. So this is how they found him.

Y/N:- Thank you Taehyung for saving me. And thank you to you guys too for helping Taehyung.

Jungkook:- If you really wanna thank us then cook us something delicious.
He said showing his bunny teeth.

Everybody agreed with Jungkook.

Jin:- Don't worry Y/N, your Oppa is here to help you.

Y/N smiled and thanked him.

Y/N saw that Taehyung was staring at her. She asked what happened. Taehyung took her face in his hands and kissed her. Y/N was shocked but soon kissed back.

Jin:- Yahhhh! You two jungkook is still here you can continue it in your room.

Everybody joined in the laughing. Taehyung looked into her eyes and said, " I will never leave you, never. " Y/N could see the love in his eyes. She snuggled in his chest and closed her eyes feeling her heartbeat. Taehyung pulled her closer and closed his eyes.

--------------------------------
Hi guys your author is back. I'm really really really sorry for this late update. I had my exams going on so was hard to post. Guys thank you for 30k+ reads. It means a lot. Hope y'all are doing great. Stay safe, happy and healthy eat well and sleep tight😊💜.

Borahae💜💜💜💜