CHAPTER:- 25

Y/N pov

It was early in the morning. I was about to get up from the bed I felt someone hugging me. I looked at my other side and saw Taehyung hugging me. I smiled at the sight. He looks so peaceful here. I didn't even know that my hands were caressing his hair. He smiled in his sleep. I giggled. I was getting up suddenly he pulled me towards him. I landed in his chest. How much power this man has when he is asleep?
Taehyung said in his deep morning raspy voice

Taehyung:- Let's sleep a bit more wifey.

And I fell for that voice. He sounds so hot- Wait what are you even thinking y/n

Y/N:- Tae you have office. You need to get up. I also have to make you breakfast.

Taehyung:- I will take an off today. Let's sleep more.

Author pov

After saying this Taehyung pouted in his sleep. Y/N couldn't resist this. She pecked him lightly. Taehyung eyes were wide open. Taehyung was unable to form words. It's the first time I would say y/n initiated. Taehyung touched his lips and said
" Did you just kiss me?! "

Y/N face was red like a tomato she ran to the bathroom. And taehyung here was smiling like a stupid alien like a kid who got his favourite chocolate.

Taehyung:- Yahh Kim Y/N! Open the door.

Y/N:- Aniya, I won't.

Taehyung tried but she didn't. Taehyung gave you and went to do his morning routine. All the time he was smiling remembering the peck. Even all the guards and maids have never seen him smile this much. And this all the time y/n was inside the bathroom. Yes, she didn't open the door. After Taehyung was ready for the office, he came again and knocked on the door.

Taehyung:- Princess open the door I need my kiss before I go.

Y/N still didn't open.  Taehyung sighed and left and closed the door behind him. Y/N thought Taehyung left from there, she opened the bathroom door and peeked outside and saw no one. She just stepped outside and soon she was pinned on the wall. It took her some time to realise what just happened. That was fast. She looked up to see Taehyung was smirking. She couldn't maintain eye contact, she just looked down and blushed. Taehyung lifted her chin and said
" Give my kiss, otherwise I'm not leaving for my work. "

Y/N didn't say anything.

Taehyung:- I will take it as a yes then.

He pulled y/n in a long passionate kiss. Soon after she kissed him back. He smiled in the kiss and pulled her more closer. Taehyung wished this moment never ended. Her soft lips, her being in his arms. That's what he always wanted. Taehyung felt y/n was running out of breath so he pulled out. Both were breathing heavily. Both of their foreheads were touching. He took her hand and kissed then lightly.

Taehyung:- Thank you for this beautiful moment wifey.

Y/N smiled looking at him. She gave him a quick peck on his cheek and ran out of there. Taehyung smiled at her childish behaviour and left for work.

Jungkook was standing outside waiting for his hyung.  Taehyung soon came smiling widely. Jungkook was jungshook. Did he just see his hyung smiling?

Jungkook:- Yo hyung! Are you smiling? Hitwiwitajfskgzkgd OmO. I need to call everyone.

Taehyung:- Yah kook calm down.

Jungkook:- Btw why are you smiling so much today.

Taehyung smiled shyly and said

" Y/N kissed me today for the very first time. "

Jungkook there jumping. Happy for his hyung.

Jungkook:- Finalllyyy! Hyung is in love~~~~ I see~~~
He teased him.

Taehyung:- Don't you think we are getting late for the office.
He changed again.

Jungkook just smiled awkwardly and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook:- Let's go boy in luv~~~

Taehyung shook his head and they both left.

At this time y/n

Y/N doing her all household chores. She looked happy than ever. In the evening, after her all work was done, she went outside to the garden. The cold hair hit her face. It felt calm. She looked at the moon and remember all those times. It was so fast that she felt for him. She never thought of that. She took a deep breath and spoke to herself.

" I still remember you, Jackson. I'm sorry for everything that happened to you. I guess this is my fate. I hope you understand. "

A tear rolled down her soft cheek. She looked far she saw a figure standing there. She rubbed the tears in her eyes to get a better vision. She walked slowly towards the figure. She placed her hand on his shoulder. He showed his face. Y/N couldn't believe herself. She thought she was having delusions. She whispered in a low voice
"Jackson?"

He just smiled and pulled her into a hug. Y/N hugged him tight and broke down in tears in his arms.

" Why did you leave me, Jackson?! Why?!"
She was hitting her fist in his chest. Jackson giggled. He took her hand and looked deeply into her eyes.

Jackson:- Y/N-ahh, my love. I guess this was our fate that we could never be together. I want you to be happy. And I see that Taehyung is keeping you happy. He is a nice guy y/n. Everyone thinks that he is a mafia, and he is a cold-hearted person. It's not like that. Once you get to know him you will find him the most perfect and lovable person. Trust me y/n, stay with him. And if something happens I am there for you. Take your time and understand your feelings.

Jackson softly kissed her forehead. Y/N who was standing there like a statue listened to every line carefully.

Jackson:- I love you y/n.

Before y/n could say anything he disappeared into the thin air. She kneeled and looked at the moon. And said " I love you too Jackson "
Her head felt like she was getting dizzy. She hardly made herself sit on the bench holding her head. Soon she fainted.

----------------------------

Hi guys your author is back. Sorry for not updating. Btw happy new year to you guys and your family. Stay safe, happy and healthy. Take care of yourself. Borahae💜💜💜
Did you like the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment. 😊💜