CHAPTER:- 15

Y/N pov

Everything is going fine. I am staying here in blackpink's secret house. And it's quite good here. They come every day here to meet me and ask me how I am and is everything going well. I love their company.
One thing which is lingering in my head is about Taehyung. What will do when he will find me? He is obsessive which I don't like. First, he killed my boyfriend my soon to be fiance and then married. What he thinks that I will accept him after all these things. So bold of him thinking that.

It's been 6 pm right now but my friends are not here still now. They should be here from the afternoon but they are still not here. Hope they are all fine. With that, I went to make something for them.

Meanwhile at the BTS mansion
Author pov

Jimin was with taehyung in his room. Taehyung had been recovered his health. Jimin was always by his side whenever he needed anything.

Taehyung:- Thank you jiminahh.

Jimin:- Really, wahh it's my pleasure that I got to hear thank u from Mafia Boss.

Taehyung giggled. Just then Suga entered the room.

Suga:- I have to say something.

Taehyung:- What is it hyung?

Suga smiled at him and caressed his head and said
"We have found where y/n's friends are"

Taehyung who was laying on his bed sat up straight.

Taehyung:- What really hyung?

Suga smiled. Taehyung hugged him tightly.

Taehyung:- Thank u hyung.

Soon his eyes turned dark. They were bloodshot red. His eyes were showing anger.

Taehyung:- Call everyone, make the guns and cars ready we are going right now.

Suga and Jimin nodded.

Taehyung pov

When Suga Hyung said he found out about where y/n's friends my body filled with happiness. At last, I am going to see my y/n. Those girls took my y/n away from me, I will show them a living hell.

At Blackpink's place

They all were about to go to their secret place where they kept y/n. Just then the door slammed open revealing BTS. They tried to run away but their whole house was surrounded by BTS's men.

Taehyung smirked while walking towards of them.
Taehyung:- Bold of u thought that u can keep my y/n with u.

Lisa:- She is never going to live with a monster like u Kim Taehyung.

Rose:- May u be the most dangerous and fearless mafia in the world, but we are not ever gonna give u the address of y/n.

Lisa started smirking Taehyung knitted his eyebrows. Suddenly Jennie did something on her watch and soon the house filled with poisonous gas.

Jennie:- May u root in hell Kim Taehyung.

With that everything, they left their mansion. BTS coughed in that hair.

Namjoon:- Guys leave the house as soon as possible.

As they stepped out of the house it blasted. All the members started coughing badly.

Blackpink's pov

Jisso:- How did they track us?

Rose:- They have more advanced trackers than us.
Jisso nodded. Soon they reached their secret house.

Y/N pov
I was cooking dinner for them soon I heard someone entering the house. I turned around and they all pulled me into a hug. I broke the hug and asked them. 
"What happened guys?"

Jisso:- Taehyung came today to our house.
Dread took place in my heart. She covered her mouth in disbelief. Her brain stopped processing for a minute. Tears started making out their way from her eyes. Her legs became jelly. She couldn't hold her weight anymore, before she could fall down Rose caught her. Y/N hugged her tightly and broke down in tears.

Y/N:- Why just why can't he leave me. Why can't he understand that I hate him, I don't want him.
Rose patted her back and made her calm down.
Rose:- It's fine y/n we are here no need to worry.

Author's pov
Y/N was crying non-stop. She didn't want to be with the man who killed her soon to be fiance. She wanted a normal life, but her life became a mess when a heartless mafia laid his eyes on her.
After sometimes y/n calm down. Jennie came out of the kitchen bringing out the food. They all tried their best to make y/n happy and cheerful but that girl didn't even lookup. All the time her head was hanging low. Like she was in some other world. She kept looking at the dining table for a long time without blinking. She got up from the table and went towards her room. She closed the door not letting anyone enter.

Lisa:- I guess we should let her rest for some time.

BTS pov

Everybody was sitting on the couch in the living room. Jimin was applying a bandage on Taehyung's hand.

Suga:- What do u think huh! Breaking things will bring y/n to u.

All remained silent no one wanted to mess with angry Suga.

Taehyung:- Sorry Hyung. But what can I do this was the only chance of getting y/n back here and we lost it. And we don't even know where those girls will take my y/n.

Taehyung was saying the truth. This was one chance of getting the address of y/n and they lost it. Taehyung went to his room and locked the door behind him. He slid down the door and cried brutally covering his handsome face with his hands.

Taehyung:- Why y/n why. Why are u doing this to me? Was loving me is such a hard thing for u.

Jimin:- Tae open the door.

Taehyung:- Leave me alone Jimin.

Jimin didn't say anything the went downstairs. He sat on the couch.

Jungkook:- I never thought he would fall for y/n. I thought he would use him and let her go.

Suga:- He is deeply in love with her. I have seen the sincerity in his eyes for her.

Jhope:- We have to get her back here. I can't see him like this.

Namjoon:- We will soon. Let's go guys.

-----------------------------------

Hi guys I am back. Sorry for the late update. Hope u liked this chapter. Don't forget to like and comment.
Borahae💜💜💜😄.