CHAPTER:- 29

A year passed things started to go normal. Y/N started liking Taehyung and giving him a chance to change. Taehyung was on cloud 9 as y/n was accepting her. Taehyung was planning to surprise Y/N on their 1st anniversary. He wanted to make it memorable for her. So he was planning to through a surprise party with his hyungs.

Taehyung pov

We are here gathered in the meeting room to surprise y/n for our 1st anniversary.

Jin:- so what have you planned taehyung

Tae:- I was thinking of proposing to her hyung.

Suga:- She is already your wife tho.

Tae:- I know it hyung but our meeting wasn't pleasant. And I wonder if she is still scared of me. I wanna make her feel secure and loved. I will prove my love for her. Every time I think about her my heart skips a beat. I want her to know that there is no woman in my heart else than her.

Namjoon:- our tae is grown up. *smiles*

Tae:- I was thinking of arranging dinner near the beach and then I'll confess to her.

Jungkook:- That's a great idea hyung.

Jhope:- So let's go with it.

Everyone:- FIGHTING!

Day of 1st anniversary

Y/N was sleeping peacefully she felt someone snuggling up to her. She opened her eyes to see Taehyung hugging her like a koala. Y/N smiled seeing him.

Taehyung:- Happy 1st anniversary baby.

Y/N:- Wow, you remember it.

Tae:- Ofc jagi how can I forget it? The day u came into my life and changed everything.

Y/N smiles

Taehyung:- Now freshen up we will go to the amusement park with the guys.

Y/N:- sure.

Y/N's outfit

Taehyun's outfit:-

Taehyun's outfit:-