Everythings going to be perfect.

I blink opening my eyes. I had the craziest dream ever. I was with the ink demon and he didn't kill me in cold blood.

"Mornin' Henny." someone mumbled half asleep. That someone being the ink demon.

I shrieked falling off the couch. "Not a dream then," I confirmed shakily to nobody.

I flinched as something dripped on to my head. The ink demon looked down at me from the couch its face inches from mine.

"You always wake up like this?" It chuckled.

I took a deep breath.

"Nope just when I'm scared out of my mind." I said wiping the ink off my face.

The permanent grin turned into a frown. "Sorry." I sighed feeling guilty. "No it's fine."

I tried to stand up.

Y'know those parts in the movies where two characters' heads smash into each other and they end up kissing each other?

Yeah. That didn't happen.

I stood up and smashed head first into Bendy. "Ugh." I groaned back on the ground.

But Bendy just looked down at me, concerned, seeming unbothered. "You ok?" "Yeah."

I wiped the thick ink off my eyes and got up. Thankfully Bendy was prepared this time and we didn't ram into each other.

Sitting down on the couch I pulled on my shoes I don't remember taking off. The demon stood there watching, it's tail swinging back and forth.

Slightly creepy to say the least.

"You're leaving?" It asked. "Well yeah." I sighed. "Not everyone can lie around all day."

I left the safe house, the ink demon trailing after me.

I half expected him to grab me and tell me if I tried to leave him he would break all my bones.

He didn't.

As soon as we came to the 'demon' and the 'angel' sign though he turned me around to look at him.

"Hey," He said. "Don't do anything dumb alright?" The words came out slow as if he meant to say something else but changed his mind.

"I won't." And he left.

At first I was relieved to not have someone who used to kill me for their own enjoyment following me, but after a while it was just lonely.

I want him to come back so badly but know he won't.

.....

I watched my errand boy Walk across the wooden boards to my workplace.

I smiled smugly as Henry approached. "How was your day off?" He didn't reply.

Frowning I continued. "You know Henry, you and Mr. Drew aren't as different as you like to think."

"You both snoop in the wrong places and don't stop when you should."

"But," I grinned "You had a bit of common sense though which is the only thing Joey doesn't."

He sighed. Probably thinking I talked too much. "You're telling me this because..?"

"Because," I snapped "With proper discipline it could have been avoided."

"Oka-a-ay.." I ran a hand down my face. Henry could be so clueless sometimes.

"What I'm trying to say is you are still being punished."

He pumped his fist. "I knew it! I called it!"

Henry was so annoying it hurt.

"Never do that again in my presence. Please."

The man snorted. "Okay, I'll try my hardest." My face scrunched up. "Why do you act like a child!"

"I guess it's just human nature, not that you'd know what it feels like to be one."

My eyes narrowed, feeling like I was about to explode. But at the last second I took a deep breath and managed to contain myself.

"Alrighty then." I breathed. "Your next, and final task, is to place more Alice cut outs."

Henry looked confused. "You're serious?"

Okay it wasn't the most creative thing. But I needed him out of my hair for a while so I could finish it.

"Yes I'm serious dear. The Alice cutouts are in the store room near Bendy Land. Take them and place them in every corner of the studio. I want this place fully decorated for my rein over it."

He stared at me a moment as if trying to understand what I said, but then shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat."

I was smiling again. "Perfect and after you and I are done, I'll send you back to your pathetic trio."

But Henry was already going off to find the cutouts. I didn't seem like he wanted to talk about those two.

A pang of jealousy went through me. It seemed like everyone in the studio had someone.

Even the ink demon had Henry, whether Henry liked it or not.

When I'm finally perfect every one will love me, so I can wait a bit longer.

"Everything is going to be perfect soon."