Hung Over

(A/N) I luv the lost ones so much...It's a shame Joey's such a bitch and ruined their lives. ;-;

A very severe pain in my head wakes me up. My eyes snap open and I glance around the room.

I immediately recognize it as Boris' old safe house, and a grin snaps across my face before dying down.

Boris won't be here..hes dead.

Anger spikes up inside me at the thought of that fucked up angel killing such an innocent member of the studio.

"Hey bud, how'd you sleep?"

I practically jump out of my ink at the sound of Henry's voice so close by.

"You alright? You had kinda a rough night...."

I bare my sharpened teeth at the man while growling to give him the signal to 'fuck off'.

The man either doesn't get the idea, or didn't give a shit about my boundaries as he hands me a bowl of soup.

Cautiously, I take the bowl from the weirdos hand, and hold it as I sit up in the hammock.

A pathetic whimpering escapes my throat as my head proceeds to hurt like hell.

Henry laughs a little at my confusion. "You're just a little hungover right now, but you'll be fine soon."

I try a bit of the soup before downing the whole thing. Honestly, Its not as bad as it should be for a 20 year expired liquid, and it helps a little with the pain.

Henry's legs swing back and forth under the table as he watches me from afar.

"I was fifteen when I  first got intoxicated.." He randomly announces.

"I was at a party with a few of my old friends-we wanted to do something stupid-so we got drunk. My parents had to pick me up from the side of the road..I was such a mess."

My tail swung back and forth in interest at the man story.

"What happened next?"

The spoken question startled me as much as Henry.

I swore I'd never talk to another human again, yet here I was, being buddy-buddy with the man who caused me the most amount of pain, misery, and confusion outta of anyone.

He chuckled slightly. "They tried to dump me in jail."

"Don't they own you though?" My pie cut eyes widened.

"But even they didn't want me!"

We shared a brief laugh over humans cruelty and idiocy.

"Wow! They sound like model humans! Perfect Parents!" I dementedly laugh.

"I-I know right!" He breathed.

"Y'know what?" I snickered. "What?"

"We-" I snorted. "we should call them the 'PP'!"

 Henry died, collapsing onto me with laughter.

We both fell onto the floor, rolling around in pure malevolent laughter.

I grasped the edge of the table, my body still shuddering violently due to the stupid joke.

"Wow, we are so mature." Henry grabbed my shoulder as to keep from collapsing. "Absolutely."

Something about being here with Henry...It just felt right.

"Do-do you remember what happened yesterday?" Henry suddenly asked, seemingly having had collected himself.

"N-no?" I paused. "W-what happened?"

He stared at the ground, clearly trying not to look upset, but failing in doing so.

"I'm sure the 'PPs' do though." I smirked, making Henry cracking up abit.

"Y-yeah probably."

I elbowed his shoulder, a weak smile on my face.

"Stop being sad-" The sentence rang in my brain, confusing me once again.

Had I-when did I say that....? I have..? Haven't I said...?

A hand suddenly waves in my face, bringing me back to my own hellish reality.

"Are you ok?" He frowned.

"No." I hollowly laughed. "I'm not."

The animator reached out to me but I pulled away. "Do not touch me." I hissed.

Pain and confusion. If they were people we would be more than acquaintances by now.

They were in my life 24/7 now, and I hated them.

As I dove into the ground I escaped.

I escaped from Henry.

I escaped from help.

I escaped from nothing.

I'm just as empty as I was before.