Sharing isn't Caring.

(a/n) PLOT TWIST: all the views you have without votes on your fics are actually just poor people locked out of their STUPID GOOGLE ACCOUNTS- so yee, that's why I haven't posted.. ,:3

"W-what?" Henry asks, obviously taken aback.

"Take your shirt off Henry. Now."

The human glances at me anxiously, and when I don't make any move, he slowly begins pulling the shirt off.

He finally pulls it over his head, and now holds it hesitantly in his hands, like a scared child would with a stuffed toy.

The sight of his exposed skin makes a flood of desire run through me, immediately wanting to see more of him, but I push it to the side.

I step towards him, and he starts backpedaling before swiftly stopping himself.

"Y'know what those markings on your arms say Stein? Y'know how to read?" I hiss in a low tone, inches from his face. His nose is twitching like a bunny's would, the humans fear apparent.

He doesn't even try to respond.

"They say ya are mine. M-I-N-E." A low snarl escapes my fangs as I roughly shove the traitor against the wall. "And I'm not too keen to share."

Henry's chest heaves up and down, his eyes shut tight as he tries to flatten himself against the wall. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"MAYBE YA DIDN'T MEAN TO, BUT YA DID. YA DID STEIN. YA LIED TO ME, USED ME, JUST SO I WOULD HELP YA!" I roar, slamming the door shut inches from his cheek.

The walls shake, cracks appearing like spiderwebs throughout the wall and plaster flaking from the ceiling.

White powder falls from above, and the bare light bulb on the ceiling shatters into a million pieces that fly across the room.

Several shards of glass stab into my back, but I barely notice the pinprick of discomfort.

A shard hits the wall next to the shirtless human and he yelps, stepping away from the shards.

I slam my hands against the cracked wall on either side of him to keep him from leaving, causing him to scream again.

"Remember what ya said back in the studio?" I laugh. "The whole 'we're more than buddies and ya know it'? Well I know what ya mean now, ya meant we were best buddies!"

I press my body against the animators, pinning him to the wall.

I sigh bitterly, glaring down at him. "Well ya did it! You're out! Now ya can just abandon me, maybe send me off to a freak show or somethin'! C'mon, whatcha ya gonna do with me?"

He opened his mouth as if to say something, then closed it again, changing his mind.

His eyes stare into mine and I curse looking away. "Dear Satan, I'm such a tool.."

"Bendy, I know what this looks like to you, but I wasn't using you." He finally speaks. "I don't love Linda, I was going to tell her I'm breaking up with her."

Baring my teeth I pound my fist into the wall again. "You're a liar Henry, a liar and a cheater!"

"I don't care if you're breaking up with LuLu, and I don't care if you're sorry!" I'm yelling in Henry's face now, all my anger boiling up inside of me like a jealous tea kettle.