🤒 Sick Day 🤧

Dear diary

Johnny and I are in L.A, tonight we were supposed to go to a premeire. But unfortunately I got sick with the flu...

"Johnny, you have to go!" I begged him, sniffling.

"I'm not going anywhere" he told me "You're sick and you need me!"

"But what about the fans?" I asked, trying to persuade him. "They're going to that premeire to see you!"

"Don't make me choose between you and my fans" he said "besides they'll understand."

"Johnny, please go" I coughed "I'm fine."

"No, you're not" he said gently "you're burning up and you haven't been able to keep anything down all day."

"Johnny..." I said weakly.

He called his bodyguard, Jerry. "Hi, Jerry? Cancel my showing at the premeire, I have to take care of something. Thanks!" He hung up.

"Johnny!" I said as angrily as my sore throat would allow.

"You're welcome" he said smirking "now I'm going to get my girl some hot soup." He left for the kitchen.

I sighed and crossed my arms as I sat up in bed. Then I got an idea, an evil idea.

Johnny wanted to stay home and take care of me, so what if I became a real pain to take care of? Hmm...

He brought me my soup and I decided to put my plan into action.

"Oh" I said, looking at the soup.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, it's just I like those little curly-shaped noodles in my soup" I said.

"Say no more" he said, taking the soup away.

"And before you go can you fluff my pillow?" I asked sweetly.

He put the soup down and fluffed my pillow.

"And turn on the T.V?" I asked, after he picked up the tray of soup again.

He put it down again and turned on the television and handed me the remote.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"No, thank you" I said smiling sickly.

He left and I giggled silently, trying to think of what else I could get him to do.

By the time Johnny came back with the soup, I had a mental list of everything he could do for me.

"Babe, can you give me a pedicure?" I asked him.

"Is that a pill or something?" He asked.

"No silly" I giggled "it means you paint my toenails."

"Oh, sure" he said, a little worn out.

"Good, the nail polish is in the medicine cabinet and don't forget the clear coat!"

He began to paint my nails and I was just getting started from there.

For the next few hours I had Johnny waiting on me hand and foot. He brought me ginger ale, massaged my shoulders and even held the tissue for me when I blew my nose.

Then as Johnny was getting me a refill on my ginger ale, my cell phone rang. I answered it, it was my friend F/N.

"Hey girl" she said "heard you were sick, how ya feeling?"

"Getting sick is the best thing that ever happened to me!" I said excitedly.

"What?" She asked.

"Johnny stayed back from the premeire to take care of me" I explained "and now he's like my slave! He even did my toenails!"

"That's so evil!" She said "and yet... so clever! I'm proud of you, girl!"

"Thanks!" I said "gotta go! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Johnny's P.O.V

I listened at the door as my sniffling princess was talking on the phone. She was playing me like a fool! And I knew just how to get back at her.

I brought her the ginger ale.

"There you go, beautiful" I said "Anything else?"

"Can you get me another Tylenol?" She asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Of course" I said. I went to the medicine cabinet in her bathroom. While I was looking for the medicine, I faked a sneeze loud enough for her to hear.

"You okay, hun?" Y/N asked me.

I smirked and poked my head out from the bathroom.

"Yeah" I sniffed "do you find it cold in here?"

"No" She said. "Are you okay?"

"Actually I don't feel so good" I said "Can I lie down with you?"

"Sure" Y/N patted the place my side of the bed.

"Ugh!" I groaned "I think I'm catching your flu, babe."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, baby" she said sounding guilty.

"Yeah" I said sickly. "Can you get me some orange juice?"

"Of course" Y/N said, getting up and being none the wiser.

"My feet are cold too, so can you get a pair of my socks and heat them up in the microwave?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sure" she said, softly.

I grinned once she was gone.

She was gone for about five minutes, then she came back and gave me an angry look with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Are you faking sick just so I'll do everything for you?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me.

I raised an eyebrow. "You mean like you've been doing to me all day?" I asked.

"At least I was really sick!" She snapped.

"Aww" I cooed. "My poor little sniffles."

"You're lucky you're cute, y'know that?" she said, lying down beside me.

I kissed her lips. "I love you" I told her.

"I love you too" Y/N said, curling up on my chest.

"I'd love you even more if you got me that orange juice..." I said.

"You are cruising for it, mister..." Y/N warned with her eyes closed.

My O.C's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to find Johnny gone, I got up, feeling much better and went to the bathroom. Only to find Johnny with his head in the toliet, vomiting.

"Johnny? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Okay" he groaned "now I'm really sick."

I felt his forehead, he was burning up.

"Aww" I said pouting "my poor sickie..."

I helped him to bed and covered him with the blankets. Looks like it was my turn to nurse him back to health.