☠❤Oh Captain... My Captain🏴‍☠️💋

Dear Diary,

Johnny has been acting weird lately. Maybe it's just my imagination, but he seemed so secretive and jumpy this past week. I wanna assume it's because he's filming the new Pirates Film for the next three months, but something about his behavior tells me otherwise. It all started last week, after we finished our couples cheat day...

Johnny and I were lying on the couch, curled up together. I rubbed my fingertip around the rim of my wine glass as Johnny kissed my temple. We were both drunk on wine and full of the pizza we had for dinner.

"Oh God..." I groaned. "Did we seriously just eat an entire pizza and drink a whole box of wine between the two of us?"

Johnny jiggled the box and listened to the last trickles of wine swish around. "Looks like we did" he said.

"See? That's the dangerous thing about boxed wine! It's not like bottled wine" I slurred. "You can never see how much you've dranken... drinken...? Drunken?"

"Drunk?" Johnny corrected.

"Maybe a little..." I broke into giggles.

Johnny chuckled along and hugged me, nuzzling his face into my collarbone. "I love you, Y/N" he said.

"Is that you or the wine talking?" I asked him.

"I don't need wine to say that... especially when I'm saying it to you" Johnny said. "Or would you rather hear it from Captain Jack Sparrow..." he spoke in the character's voice.

I laughed. "No. You know I prefer the man I fell in love with" I told him.

"You don't get bored with just me?" He asked.

"Never" I ran my fingers through his hair.

We paused and just laid there, enjoying the feeling of each other being so close. I broke the silence by giggling.

"What?" Johnny asked.

"Nothing."

"No. Tell me. What's so funny?" He asked.

"Okay... when I was a little girl and the first Pirates film came out, I had a crush on Captain Jack..."

"Really?" Johnny said in the Captain Jack voice.

"Yes" I smiled. "And since then I always had this silly little fantasy involving Captain Jack Sparrow..."

"What was it?" Johnny asked.

"Well... I always used to imagine Captain Jack Sparrow would--"

⚘❤⚘

"Miss Y/N..." came a voice. "Miss Y/N!"

My eyes snapped open to see Malcolm, one of Johnny's bodyguards tapping me on the shoulder.

"We're at the set, Miss Y/N" He said.

"Thank you, Malcolm" I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my purse. "I don't know why, but I always fall asleep during long car rides."

I stepped out of the car and onto the set of the next Pirates Film. I slipped my visitor's pass card around my neck, but my mind was racing with what Johnny wanted me here for.

He called me this morning saying I needed to come to the set to see him and that he had something to tell me. He was pretty light on the details though, all he said was that what he had to tell me was important and he couldn't talk about it to me over the phone...