🤰Third Time's The Charm!👶

Dear diary,

Major news! I went to the doctor's for my yearly physical exam, just to make sure everything is tip-top healthwise. And my blood test came back to show... that I'm pregnant! Johnny and I are going to be parents! But this was only my first child and Johnny has two other kids, Lily-Rose and Jack. First things first, I had to figure out how they felt about getting a little half-sibling...

Johnny was still at work so I called the kids into the living room and decided now was the time to tell them.

"I have something to tell you guys" I told them. "Jack, do you ever get sick of being the baby of the family?"

Jack shrugged "I get sick of Lily making fun of me for it."

Lily-Rose scoffed. "Aww, boo-hoo!" She smirked. "Anyway why do you ask, Y/N?"

"Well, I have some news and I want to break it to your father" I explained. "But I wanted to know your opinions on it first..."

The kids exchanged a look.

"Well, what is it?" Jack asked me.

I took a deep breath. "Guys... I'm pregnant."

Lily-Rose's stared at me, bewildered. "Holy..." she breathed.

"...Shit" Jack finished, wide-eyed.

"So... how do you guys feel about that?" I asked worried.

"Make it a girl!" Lily-Rose exclaimed happily. 'Please! Please! Please! I want a little sister so bad! Jack screwed it up for me by being born with a penis!"

"I would love a beautiful little sister too" Jack nodded in agreement. "...Lily-Rose screwed it up by being born with that problem area" He gestured to his face.

Lily-Rose smacked him on the arm.

I laughed, watching them go at it. Another reason I was looking forward to motherhood, was from watching Johnny's children. Johnny could talk about them nonstop and I loved it. I loved how he was obsessed with his kids. I loved how devoted a Daddy he was. Seeing Johnny interact with his kids or any kid was so precious. It was like he became a little boy himself when he played with kids. I really couldn't wait to share the gift of parenthood with him.

"So... Dad has no idea about this?" Lily-Rose  questioned.

"I just found out today, during my yearly routine blood test" I told them, putting my hands on my stomach. "Apparently I'm almost six weeks along."

"Oh my God, I'm so happy for you!" Lily-Rose put an arm around me.

"Dad's gonna go nuts!" Jack grinned.

"I got an idea on how to break it to him, but I want both of your help" I told them.

"Sure, when did you want to tell him?" Jack asked.

"I was hoping this weekend at the barbecue down at your grandma's house" I explained. "The whole family's gonna be there, so it'll be the perfect time and place."