🏃‍♀️🍎Love Is... Viagra?!💊🍰

Dear Diary,

Whew! Another night of love-making with my love. And they say older men have trouble in bed? Johnny's amazing, it's not just about how he does it. It's the fact that he's so open to new things and everytime he wants to make sure I'm okay and I'm enjoying it too. He always makes sure I'm getting some pleasure out of it too. He's so sweet to take care of me afterwards to, getting me a drink and a cold towel. God, I love him...

Right now, he's lying beside me... passed out. I don't mind, he always gets so sleepy afterwards. He looks so relaxed and sweet when he's sleeping, like a little boy. It's times like this, I think back to the first time Johnny and I ever... consummated our relationship. Hard to believe that was a whole two years ago...

Johnny and I had been dating for a while at that point. I had met his family, he had met mine. Soon I had started living with him... I guess you could call it the honeymoon phase of our relationship, Although I don't really recall it ever ending.

Anyways Johnny had just returned from filming one of his projects the day before and we were catching up on some much needed cuddle time on the couch. When this happened...

"Babe?" Johnny asked me.

"Hmm...?" I smiled with my eyes closed, listening to his heartbeat.

"We've been going out for... what? Eight years now?" He asked.

"Eight months" I corrected, laughing.

"Right" he said feigning forgetfulness. "It just feels like eight years, because I love you so much" He kissed my nose.

I smiled. "Your point?" I asked still curious.

"Right" Johnny nodded. "I just wanted to know... when you're ready of course... when would you like to... y'know?" He shrugged.

"...Consummate?" I asked.

"Yes!" He snapped his fingers "That's a good way of describing it! And not as explicit as the word I was thinking of..."

"To tell you the truth... I've been thinking of the same thing lately" I told him honestly. "I just didn't know how to bring it up."

"So you want to?" Johnny asked.

I smirked. "Well, first let's see if you meet all the requirements... do I love you? Check!" I drew an invisible checkmark in the air. "Do you love me back?"

"Check!" Johnny mimicked my action and voice.

"Am I comfortable with you?" I questioned. "Check! Do you make me horny...? Uh..."

Johnny's dropped his jaw dramatically.

I giggled. "Check! Check! Check!" I said. "...Check! Check! Check! Checkity-Check!"

Johnny laughed. "So when did you want to do it?" He asked. "Cause I still have to head to Los Angeles tomorrow for a production meeting. I'll be over there all week."

"We can do it after that then!" I exclaimed excited. "I can plan a whole romantic evening for us. Our first time together should be a memorable one, right?"