😈🪄Lovers Of Eastwick~ Part 2🧹🖤

Dear Diary,

Remember how I said small town's eat up gossip quick? Well, suffice it to say my relationship with Johnny didn't stay quiet for much longer. I wouldn't have cared so much, if it weren't for others reactions. It's amazing how fast your perception of people can change once you're the target of gossip.

I was having another great, carefree day. Johnny gave me his credit card, so I headed down to the grocery store to pick up some things. I was wearing jean shorts and a tank top with some four inch heals with white ankle socks. I left my hair down, letting my curls go wild. Johnny had stolen my last clean bra that morning and refused to give it back, saying it was his prize after last night.

I walked through the super market, feeling as giddy as Dorothy skipping down the yellow brick road. I paid no mind to the brainless scarecrows around me, I figured they were just checking out my new look.

I snacked on a jar of pickles as I headed to the checkout counter. I snatched up a pack of those double chocolate chip cookies. I love those!

I went to the checkout line and grabbed copy of this week's newspaper. My face fell when I read the headline:

LOBEAUX MANSION SCANDAL!

Dear God! It was all about me and Johnny! Mr. Heard approved of this?! How could he?!

"Excuse me!" The cashier snapped. "Are you buying the paper or not?"

"Uh... yeah" I stammered, suddenly feeling two feet tall.

"Slut..." The woman behind me muttered.

I glared at her. "What did you just say?"

"You heard her!" The woman next to her said.

I frowned deeply. I couldn't believe this! I had lived in this town my whole life and here they were, my friends and neighbors, treating me like I was trash! The minute I tried something new and exciting in my life, they berated me for it! A few weeks ago, I was just another drop in their little puddle and now they acted like I was an oil spill! I could imagine this happening in the city, but a small quaint town like Eastwick? Is there no loyalty? No compassion?

As I walked out of the store and got into my car. I headed into town and decided to deal with this right now.

🍒🔮💕

"How could you do this?" I demanded, standing in Mr. Heard's office, holding the newspaper I just bought.

"Calm down, Y/N" He popped an aspirin in his mouth and washed it down with his coffee. "We only used Depp's name."

"Then why is this whole damn town shunning me like I'm the whore of Babylon?!" I snapped.

"Well, it's pretty obvious" Mr. Heard said. "The whole town was talking about you and him, long before I even printed this."

"Nevertheless, it isn't anybody's business!" I told him. "You have no idea what's going on up there!"

Mr. Heard scoffed. "You know you can't keep a secret in a small town like this, Y/N."

I pointed to the paper. "This shit isn't just unfair, it's also untrue!"

"No, no, no!" Heard pursed his lips, shaking his head.