💋 No Mushy Stuff 💋

Dear diary,

Last night, I told Johnny he wouldn't be able to go that long without me showing him any love. He begged to differ, he said I couldn't go an hour without his love! So we made a bet whoever goes the longest without showing any sort of affection-- which includes Kissing, hugging, handholding and cuddling-- wins. I think it's obvious who will win...

I woke up that morning beside Johnny, he was staring at me with a pillow under his chin.

"What are you staring at?" I asked, trying not to smile at how cute he looked.

"Me?" He asked "I'm staring at the most beautiful angel I ever saw."

"Nice try" I smirked "but flattery will get you no where!"

I got out of bed and tip-toed over to the vanity to brush my hair.

"Hmm... are you sure?" He asked with mock curiosity.

"Positive!" I said "you're going to cave first! You know why?"

"Why?" He asked.

"Because no man can resist my girlish charms" I fluffed my hair a bit, looking in the mirror.

"That may be, but I'm the one with all the Fangirl's" he said, certain of himself "you're the one who will cave first!"

"Is that so?" I asked him.

"Yes" he said "now if you'll excuse me I need to get dressed. But if you want to stay, by all means..."

Seeing Johnny strip would definitely drive me crazy and make me want him. I hurried out of the room, hearing him laugh on my way out.

Fine! So that's how Johnny wants to play it, I know something that will drive him insane!

Johnny's P.O.V

As I came downstairs to the kitchen and smelled the air, it smelled like... chocolate?

I walked in and found Y/N at the stove cooking breakfast. But the thing I noticed the most was that she had cut the legs off of her pajama bottoms so that her long curvy legs were exposed.

I bit my lip, I loved her beautiful legs so much.

She turned to me and smiled evilly. "Hey Sweetness, sit down" she said "I made your favorite, chocolate chip pancakes."

I sat down as she put a plate down in front of me. "There we go" she said "pancakes for my Johnny-cakes."

If kissing up were a crime... I thought. She'd be in handcuffs. Then again I wouldn't mind if she put the cuffs on me...

I picked up my fork and started eating. I tried to focus on my pancakes, but she kept staring at me, working me with those big Y/C eyes and that devious smile. God, why does she have to be so sinfully sexy?

"Is it good?" She asked, smiling.

I swallowed "Yeah, it's great."

"Good" Y/N smiled, scrunching up her nose playfully.

There was a heavy silence then I felt something rub against my foot. I almost choked on my pancakes.

"What's the matter?" She asked. "Don't you like to play footsie?" She batted her eyelashes at me.

I felt an ache in my groin, she was getting to me and she knew it. There was only one thing I could do at a moment like this.

"Do you remember our first date?" I asked her.