😈🪄Lovers Of Eastwick~Part 3🧹🖤

Dear Diary,

After my pregnancy was made official, I was giddy with happiness! I knew I had to tell Johnny, this was just the thing to bring us back together! I loved Johnny and he loved me for who I was... a witch. Fuck this small town full of small minded hicks! I was gonna be with the man I loved, and I was gonna make a new life for us. And best of all I was gonna be a mother!

But the problem remained, how to get the news to my Baby Daddy. I mean, news this big can't just be told over the phone. Maybe it was the new overflux of hormones or the excitement of my pregnancy. But that day, I embraced my witchy side for the first time ever and it inspired me. I knew just how to get Johnny's attention... he liked my witchiness? Then I was gonna show him everything I had learned so far!

As soon as I got back from the doctor's I rushed to my apartment and began preparing everything I needed. I grabbed all the white candles I could find-- my Bath & Body Works addiction from last year did not go in vain! I tossed all the candles in a big cast iron pot on the stove and let them melt down.

Then I went to my hamper and picked out the dress I wore on my last date with Johnny a week ago. I searched the dress until I found one of Johnny's hairs on the shoulder. I took it and dropped it into the pot with the melting white wax. I poured the melted wax into a gingerbread man mold and let it cool. Then using a small, square iron nail I poked a hole in it's middle and sprinkled three pinches of rosemary and cinnamon. I wrote down Johnny's name on a small sliver of paper and rolled it up, tucking it into the hole with the spices. I I then took the melted wax from a red candle I lit and drizzled it into the hole, sealing the spice and paper within the doll.

Viola! A Johnny voodoo doll! ...And what a doll, he was!

I picked up a pin from my sewing kit and sighed. "I don't wanna hurt you, Pumpkin" I told it. "I just wanna get your attention... and you did say you liked me Witchy..."

I gripped the pin and slowly turned the doll around.

🍒🔮💕

Johnny was getting dressed and bending over to put his pants on. When he suddenly felt a jabbing pain in his right buttock!

"Ow! Ah..." He bolted upright, rubbing his buttcheek. "What the hell...?"

Suddenly the same thing happened to his left buttock.

"Ow!" He hissed, flopping onto the bed, holding his sore bottom.

🍒🔮💕

I giggled as I held the voodoo doll. Just imagining Johnny jumping from the inexplicable pain his butt. I always loved his cute little butt...

Suddenly another idea came to me. Something that would really get his attention.

I held the doll by it's ankles and placed it's head between my breasts, letting it linger there for a minute.

🍒🔮💕

A sudden familiar warmth enveloped Johnny's face. Out of nowhere he felt the tingle of arousal. His toes curled as the feeling shot up the back of his leg and up his spine, over his shoulder, around his heart into his stomach and ending in his crotch. All the while, the scent of blackberries and cream ensnared his nostrils...

Wait a minute! Blackberries and cream was the scent of Y/N's perfume! And this warmth he was feeling, it was the warmth of her!