Chapter 10

Notes

-You don't have to read this if you don't want to, it is just my description of how I write Danny. You can continue with the story below.-    <3

There are some things about my Danny I just wanted to mention before I started this chapter. So this goes for all of the stories I have written with Danny in them, it's just the way I see him in my head. Here are the things that might be different to him here than in other stories.

So my Danny has very reactive ears. That means that they kind of express his emotions, like they pin back when he is scared or mad. Or perk up when he his excited. They are pointed, but defiantly not as pointed as elf ears. They also look completely human when he is in human form. The same goes for everything on this list.

The other thing about Danny is that he has very sharp canine teeth. But they are NOT like fangs. They are just more noticeable than normal human canine teeth.

So when this Danny gets really mad. His eyes glow brighter like they do in the show (his scarry eyes). All of his teeth seem to be sharper, as well as his nails. Giving him the appearance of claws. (Think of Chat Noir's claws.)

My favorite thing about my ideas for Danny is the ears. I always think they should express his emotions more, a bit like an animal. My story also runs under the fact that ghosts have certain instincts (normally relating to their obsessions.), not crazy ones or anything like that, but still instincts. I don't know how to explain it but you will see it written out better later in the story. They will also be addressing some of the parts I mentioned above in later questions. Such as an ask Danny about everything chapter.

Sorry, I am not that good at explaining the way I see him in my head. I just wanted to explain so the people can understand for future moments. One of my friends said that it was kind of hard to understand some moments because of the way I wrote it. Like I understand what I am saying. but to you guys, you have never heard of it.

Anyway sorry for the long note, I hope this can give you a bit more of an understanding of my story. XD

---

"I can help you Loki. But I can't do anything until we can stop this invasion and close that portal." He gestured to the sky. "You know how to get through the shield, I know you do, if you can help us I can stop what is controlling you." Danny explained.

Loki turned his head slightly away, not looking the ghost in the eyes. "There is no hope, Child. How could you possibly help me? How could you know of my situation?"

"I know because I was there!" Danny yelled, taking Loki slightly by surprise. "I was controlled. And that evil man forced me and others to steal and hurt people. And if it was for a moment longer than it was, he would have had me kill my best friends." His voice sounded with a mix of pain and sadness.

Danny sighed and walked closer to the god. "I have been there and there is hope. I have no idea what you have been through in your life, -as you mine-. But anyone can be saved if they have the right help. You need people to stand by your side, stick up for you, care about you. I can help you, I can free you from this torture."

Loki looked at the ghost with slight disbelief and shock, and on the inside, something came back to him that he hadn't felt since this whole situation had started. Hope. This ghost was willing to help him. Free him. "W-Will you not just leave after the portal is destroyed?" His voice slightly shaking, but still firm as the mind control barely allowed him to make his own opinions. "Send me off to the human authorities, or my brother, you know if you stay you will be taken. You help me and there is a chance you can't go back."