An Unexpected Encounter

"Yoo! Is that Ayanokouji! Man I thought I was the only one who survived."

A certain familiar voice reached my ears. It belonged to a certain red haired boy, who had a muscular physique. It was Sudou, one of the once proclaimed "Three Idiots of Class 1-D." Out of everyone in the class though, he seemed to be the one who grew a lot. Although he isn't the best when it comes to academics, his physical ability and athletic body made him a very useful asset to the class.

"Oh, hello Sudou."

"Man, aren't you glad to see me? I thought everybody died. I woke up in this weird forest. Some goblins attacked me, but then I managed to kill them and I ended up here."

I was glad to see him, I really was. It was probably due to my usual apathetic face that he didn't believe I was surprised to see him. 

Sudou was wearing a long ragged dark cape, much like the ones Horikita and I bought. His toned muscular body, I could still make out, which helped me recognize who he was. 

" Are you with Suzune? Is she okay?"

"Yup, she's good. She's in her room, 201."

"Alright. Gotcha. Thanks man. My room is 206 by the way. What's yours?"

"202." I said.

"Alright man, I'll come by soon. Let's hold a party to celebrate our reunion!"

"I'm all for it but, why is it always in my room?"

Be it our world or this world, why do parties always have to be held in my room?

I sighed. "Alright. I'll see you later. I'm going out to explore the town a bit."

"Alright man, I'll catch you later."

And with that, I went out.

While walking around, I noticed a mail-like icon flashing in the top right corner of my vision. I looked at it and a screen opened. It seemed like I received a message from Sudou.

"Yo, it's me. Just figured out we could message people we met before. Can I join your party? I heard about it from Suzune."

I sent a reply. " Sure I'll add you."

I went over to the party menu, and added Sudou to my party. 

I should go over this world once again, just to keep it all fresh in my head. This world isn't ours, that should probably be clear by now. This seems to portray a fantasy magic world. I could see that Horikita had the class "Assassin", and that her element was Ice. Sure suits someone cold like her. I looked over at Sudou. His class was Warrior, with a strength status that was considerably high. His choice of weapon was a Warhammer, and his element was Fire. I looked at Horikita and Sudou's profiles.

Horikita Suzune

Class: Assassin
Element: Ice
Weapon: Shortsword

Attributes

Strength: B
Vitality: B+
Agility: A
Affinity: B+

Strength seemed to refer to, well, Strength. Her Vitality referred to her health, Agility her speed, and Affinity, to her magic. Her stats seemed pretty good.  I checked Sudou.

Sudou Ken

Class:Warrior
Element: Fire
Weapon: Warhammer

Attributes

Strength: A+
Vitality: A-
Agility: C+
Affinity: C+

It seems that Sudou isn't fit to be a magic caster. I'll have him be the vanguard. Come to think of it, I haven't checked mine.