Helios, The Sun City

14 days had passed. It was now morning. I woke up, feeling rather weird. We had rented an extra room for Hashimoto, and I slept in the makeshift bed made from cushions in Hiyori and Kei's room. I woke up and was immediately greeted by Kei hugging me. Her body was literally on top of me. That being said though, her light blue penguin pyjamas/pajamas looked rather cute. I woke her up, and gave her a good morning kiss. I also woke up Hiyori, and told her that we would head out soon. Her clothes were messy. A small area of her cleavage could be seen, and I averted my gaze away.

Horikita and Matsushita had decided to go back to Norkanda and reunite with the class.

After the girls and I had finished changing, we went towards Hashimoto's room. He was ready, too. After that, We went towards the inn's lobby to have one last meal before leaving for Helios.

Today's meal consisted of delicious noodles that very much resembled ramen. I was still rather hungry after finishing one, so I ordered more.

After the delicious breakfast, I told everyone to get ready and meet up at the east gate. I scanned the map in advance and decided that our best rote would be to go around the massive sand whirlwinds that frequent the northeast side of the desert.

"Hoy, King, what about me?" Hashimoto asked, after seeing me, Hiyori and Kei get on the wyvern, leaving no space for him.

I didn't want this to go longer than it should, so I gave him a wyvern similar to mine, other than the fact it was colored black. Black as the night sky.

We began to bid the city of Azureshire. We began to fly up towards the sky, and began to head east.

During the ride, many sandstorms continued to threaten our journey, but we either avoided it, or used weather magic to control it. This magic took a certain chunk out of my mana though, so I couldn't use it again and again.

After a few hours of flying, we came across an oasis. We were quite thirsty, and our supply of water had began to run out. I stored the water in our wineskins. We continued on our way.

After a few more hours of flying, I decided to check my map. We were nearing the city now. A remote, area it was. Helios was built around a wide oasis. I eavesdropped on some citizens talking.

"Man, this infinite oasis sure is nice! We won't ever have to worry about water forever!" One particularly well built man said.

"Haha, you're right. We should give thanks to the water goddess." The man beside him said.

"Come to think of it, the next offering is when?" The well built man asked.

"Tomorrow. The annual feast has been prepared."

"I see, I see! That's good."

"The annual feast? Maybe that's the offering. I wonder what goddess they worship." Hiyori asked.

"Might be a water goddess. Considering what we heard about the infinite oasis, it could be." I replied.

"That's right King! It is a water goddess. She has been providing protection and water for millions of years. Nevermind that though, the princess is calling for you." Hashimoto said.

I told the girls that they should go rest in the inn, and that I would go explore the city for a bit. They both went towards a nearby inn.

Hashimoto lead me to a certain lavish mansion. It surprised me how fast Sakayanagi had managed to get a lot of money quickly. I could see Kamuro standing outside the gate. Many A Class students were in the garden, in the pool, or inside the mansion. They seemed to be fine, and had no care in the world. Although I couldn't complain, since I also thought that way.