The Twin Leaders Of Class D

Matsushita POV

I was laying on my bed. I was still quite tired from the fight earlier. I remembered that I planned to talk to Karuizawa-san about Ayanokouji-kun later on. I probably wouldn't get this chance again, so I decided to go to her room.

Room 302. I couldn't hear anything from outside. I decided to knock three times on the door, to make myself known.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Karuizawa-san? You there?"
I asked.

No response. I knocked once again. No response. I got a bit worried as she wasn't responding.

"Karuizawa-san! I'm coming in!".
I said.

I could hear someone talking to themself. Maybe it was Karuizawa? I went towards the bathroom door and could hear her voice.

"Mouu! That Kiyotaka! Where is he? I really miss him.. Boyfriends shouldn't leave their girlfriends behind!"

My eyes widened in surprise. So Karuizawa-san and Ayanokouji-kun were dating? That seemed like a fun topic to tease her with. I quietly exited her room, skipping through the halls i excitement.

I got a message from Sato that Hirata wanted to call the whole class to the lobby to talk. I agreed.

We were at the lobby. I was anxiously waiting for Karuizawa-san to appear. The moment I saw her, I ran up to her and grabbed her by the arm and practically dragged her all the way to a seat in the lobby.

"Karuizawa-san. You and Ayanokouji-kun are dating right?" I asked.

She blushed the moment she heard the question. This confirmed my suspicions.

"Haha! *Sweat dripping down her forehead* Where did you get that idea? Why would I date that plain of a guy?"
She nervously retorted.

"Don't lie Karuizawa-san!" I leaned in close to her ear and whispered. "I heard you in the shower. Should I do a representation of what you said? Hehe." I shot back

It looked like she couldn't take anymore and was about to break from the pressure. Looking like she had had enough, grabbed my arm and dragged me to a corner in the inn where no one could hear us.

"Please keep this a secret. I don't want anyone to know about Kiyotaka." She pleaded.

"Of course Karuizawa-san! Your secrets are safe with me!
Does anyone else know? Also, I would like to know how you two got together."

"It-It's a long story. I'll explain it to you once we get back home. Only Sato-san and some first year student knows."
She said.

" Whoa really? Alright. I'll wait until then. Kiyotaka and Kei huh? Hehehe."
I went back towards the lobby.

Horikita POV

The whole class decided to go to the inn's lobby to talk about what had happened after the mysterious light that sent us here. The majority of the class seemed to have woken up a few days prior to when me and Ayanokouji-kun woke up. (Pardon if i got the grammar wrong. Grammar Nazis dont attack me.) Matsushita had dragged Karuizawa somewhere. Hirata asked them where there were going and they replied with, "Not far." They returned a few minutes later. Matsushita-san seemed happy. While we were talking with each other, A shimmering blue light engulfed tbe place. I immediately recognized who it was. It was Ayanokouji-kun. The whole class seemed surprised to see him.

"Kiyotaka!"
"Ayanokouji!"
"Kiyopon!"

Various voices could be heard. Oddly enough the first one came from Karuizawa-san.