The Water Hero Meets Class D?

(Contains characters from Clearing An Isekai)

(Also this is all connected. So if you think I'm straying away from the story, I'm not.)

My name is Makoto Takatsuki, a hardcore JRPG gamer. A few years ago, I was transported into another world along with my classmates. 

We had awakened in a certain temple in the Water Country. As "heroes" destined to bring end to the evil Great Demon Lord, we had all obtained advanced stats as otherworlders, and a few personal skills to go with it. I had obtained the skills RPG player, and Calm Mind, with the former allowing me to see almost 360 degrees, rendering inflicting mental statuses, such as Charm, and surprise attacks, ineffective, and the latter allowing me to, well, keep calm during intense situations.

All of my classmates, other than me, had received exceptionally powerful stats, and had been blessed by the princess of Rozes, and the Water Oracle, Sofia.

Due to my low stats, I wasn't blessed. I instead had the opportunity to meet the Old Goddess, Noah, and was granted proficiency in Water Magic, be it I could only use elementary skills, and my mana was astonishingly low. I was also bestowed upon a knife, rumored to have been able to slay Gods. Due to my low mana, I instead relied on Spirit Magic, mainly on the Water Spirits. 

When almost all of my classmates had been recruited, a good friend of mine, Fujiwara, I call him Fuji-yan, had helped me. 

Thanks to him, I travelled the world, and had done many heroic deeds, and was appointed as the Designated Hero Of Rozes. I had put my life on the line many times, but almost all of them had been with the help of the Goddesses and my friends.

We were currently in a war with the Demonkind, but due to their schemes, they had sent the Great Demon Lord Iblis 1000 years in the past to exterminate humankind. I was the one chosen to be sent to the past and stop the Demons, and help the Light Hero Abel, defeat them.

( For those who've read the LN, the chapters stop in the line above, so further this point is my own version of what will happen next. It's a fanfic duhhhhhhhh hehe)

I had helped defeat the Demon Lord, and my duty in the past had been finished. I figured out a way to get back to the future, but due to some unforseen circumstances, was notified that our world had merged with another.

Makoto POV

I was ecstatic about reuniting with the people I left, but instead was sent to another world.

"My King, we have seemed to arrive in another world." (Dia)

That was the Great Water Spirit Undine, who I named Dia. She had started calling me King quite a while ago, but I wasn't quite used to it yet. But this wasn't the time to worry about it, we had bigger problems.

"Makoto?" A familiar voice greeted me, along with the figure of a petite, short haired girl. I recognized her immediately, as she was one of my classmates, and a person I love. Her name was Sasaki Aya. She had reincarnated in this world as a Lamia, but we got her Transformation Magic, and thus she was able to change into her human form.

I was instantly hit with a hug, and a crying face. 

"You're back!!!" 

"Uh, yeah, I'm back." I returned the hug. I forgot to mention that, in contrast to Lucy, my other lover, who's skin was hot (due to her fire magic), hers was cold.

"Before talking, we should look for a nearby settlement. We might find some of our friends along the way." She nodded to my statement and we began to move around.

The place we were transported to was in a windy plains. Luckily, I could see a city surrounded by walls with my Farsight. I told Sa-san about it (that's what he calls her.) and we headed towards the city. 

Cote in another worldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara