First Fight

Hi, Hi! It's me the author! I'm so sorry for posting late. I passed out yesterday and got busy. I'm really sorry haha. Here's another chapter. I'll have another one ready soon. Once again thanks for reading!

What's that smell? It's annoying. There's slimes everywhere, better watch my steps. Swords clashing, Steel clanging in the distance. I hear a faint sound of screams. I see Ryuen in the background, fighting against three orcs. It was frankly quite impressive seeing him hold his own. Well, until it looked like he was getting tired. I could see a goblin sneakily trying to land a hit on him. Luckily Albert was there to block it. Albert was carrying a greatshield and a mace. He blocked the goblin's attacks and did a huge swing. It knocked the goblin pretty far away. I saw it disintegrate. Out of nowhere 10 more orcs and a group of goblins appeared. I decided that it was finally time to step in. I once again tapped into my inner mind, and changed my class to "Summoner". I summoned the Great Earth Spirit: Gnome, and the Great Fire Spirit: Salamander. The ground beneath me began to shake, and it revealed a giant mammoth looking beast with huge rock tusks. The temperature suddenly increased, and Salamander appeared. I ordered Hiyori to buff me with her skills. I told Sudou to rush together with Horikita and help Ryuuen and his gang.

"Tch, fine." Sudou seemed reluctant to do it. But did so anyway.

Horikita rushed in and called upon a hailstorm. Icicles appeared in the sky, and fell on the orcs heads, instantly killing them. Sudou swung his giant hammer and easily killed the monsters.

"Who's that? Oh it's the monster. You seem to be doing well." Ryuen said.

"You seem to be doing good too Ryuen."

"Enough talking, let's look for your other classmates." Horikita said.

"Those idiots? I won't bother. Maybe you guys should. I won't. Where's the nearest city? He asked.

"Southeast of here. Hold on. Let me give you something." I said.

I activated the Holy Element and used "Skill Sharing". I gave Ryuen and Albert Language Comprehension. Horikita and Sudou seemed to be gathering the drops from the monsters. Hiyori seemed to be doing well. She was clinging to my arm, so I asked her to let go. Reluctantly she complied.

I teleported Ryuen and Albert to Norkanda. I was thinking of sending Hiyori with them, but her puppy eyes made it kind of hard. So I let her stay in our party, at least until we get back to the town. I changed my Summoner class to Scout and did "Life Scan". It looks for living things in half a kilometer radius. I got a notification, and saw a huge group of people fighting. I upgraded my Status and changed from Scout to Elite Scout. My skill effects also increased dramatically. I changed my class once again into,"Beast Master" and called upon an eagle to scout the area where I saw the people. The eagle began to fly towards them. I told Horikita, Sudou and Hiyori to rest first. I used "Beast Possession" and looked into the eyes of the eagle I sent. I could see the clouds. It was beginning to soar down. I could see a huge group fighting ogres, orcs, goblins, zombies and skeletons. It was the whole of Class D. Notably, Kouenji could be seen thrusting around with his rapier, stabbing each monster gracefully. I could see Hirata with his sword slicing the ogres in half, with clean cuts. I also saw my girlfriend, Kei, in the backlines, shooting at the monsters with wind-infused arrows. I was honestly surprised to see our whole class working together. I decided to stop looking with my eagle and called it back. I used Instant Teleportation, along with my party members, and set off for our classmates.

Screams could be heard. I saw some of my classmates wounded. I used "Skill Sharing", and gave the skill "First Aid" to Horikita.

Horikita POV

A message entered my mind. Ayanokouji-kun gave me a skill called "First Aid." Does he want me to be like a "leader" even in a world that isn't ours? I didn't have time to think as our classmates were getting injured, really badly. I used the skill Ayanokouji gave me, and within a few seconds, the wounds that were inflicted by the monsters were healed.