Guild Creation

Yoo! It's me the author! I got no excuses this time haha. I'm really terrible at following deadlines. Here's an longer-than-normal chapter as compensation. As always, thanks for reading!

Third Person POV

The entirety of Class D was still very much shocked. The next day they all agreed to meet in the inn's lobby to talk about what they would do next.
Many turned towards Hirata, to lead the class. He in turn, relied on Horikita to help him.

Hirata called everyone to meet outside of the inn.

"First we should think about what we should do next." Hirata said.

"I suggest we create a guild, and go on adventures. The other classes seem to be somewhere else. We should work with them to figure out how to get back to our world."  He explained.

"I'm all for it. I'm willing to let go of class conflict to get out of this place." Horikita agreed.

The rest of the class seemed to agree too. They all headed towards the guild building, located in the center of the town. Various "parties" could be heard discussing strategies while drinking.

Class D, led by Hirata, went towards the guild receptionist.

The guild receptionist's eyes widened upon seeing the large group that was Class D. 

Her eyes scanned the group and eventually stopped on Hirata, which earned him a few death glares from the girls.

"What's your buisness here today?"
She asked.

"We're here to make a new guild. Register all 37 of us please." Horikita said.

"Please fill out this form. After that please kindly stand in front of the mirror, and concentrate your magic towards it." (How Not To Summon A Demon Lord reference :) 

Hirata told the whole class to line up.

Ike, the most eager one out of all of them, came up first.

"Hell yeah! I'll show you guys how strong I am!" He boasted.

He stared intensely at the mirror. The mirror showed signs of shaking, but that was about it. The receptionist ranked his magic ability at C, which earned him a few laughters from his classmates.

(I'll only write the characters I deem important to the story to be tested with their magic. This does follow the LN, but bro I won't bother writing all 38  of them.)

"Hah! As expected from the pervert!" Shinohara said.

"Hey! Watch it you uggo! I bet you're not even that strong too!"

Shinohara stood before the mirror, and focused her magic on it. The mirror cracked, and almost shattered. The receptionist gave her a B-, which definetely wasn't bad. She boasted in laughter of how much stronger she was than Ike, even though it wasn't by a huge margin. There were other tests to be done later on too.

Afterwards, Inogashira and Mori both stepped up, and received a B- and B in magic respectively.

Yukimura, or otherwise known as "Keisei" by his friends, went up next. Much to their surprise, his affinity in magic shattered the mirror. But some of the pieces managed to stay intact. Nevertheless, it was still very much impressive. The receptionist gave him an A- for magic. Expressions of surprise could be seen on his classmates' faces.

Hirata was next. The ever so reliable class representative didn't fail this time. He managed to shatter the whole of the mirror, and some of his mana was leaking out, causing faint changes in the oxygen in the air. The receptionist flashed a smile, and gave Hirata an A+.