Epilogue:

After that,the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D reunited the children to their families and/or set them up safe from further harm.It took months for all ties of the corporation to be dissolved,even with the Nova court's aid.

You might be wondering,what happened to Anaiya? The guardian angel person.

Well, you see she'd been called to help Nigel in a war against these ancient not so mythical creatures called titans. It's a debt that must be repaid which comes above the contract of protecting and assisting the agents of shield.

At least that's what they said.

I am so ready to have an uneventful life.That's what you'd think right?

But no. I would never have any of it any other way.

Because if it were different,I wouldn't be Kiara Giovanna Darren.

The girl who was kidnapped 26 times,had a building dropped on her,got trapped in an illegal alien corporation and survived.

And now I'm living.

Even if it's been over 2 years since I've set eyes on my family.

((

...

You're probably mad or confused or both... but that's it from me everyone!

At least for this singular story ;) 

Kiara and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D will return in Book 2! 

P.S no promises but there might be some bonus chapters and scenes appearing because I love you all so much.And 6.1 K! WOAH Thank you everybody! I'm so happy I'm gonna cry <3 So much love to all you readers from me  <3 I hope all your wishes come true my readers.

P.P.S

Sequel now out! It's called Pompeii and this story focuses a little more on the avengers side of things but the 3rd book will be more agents of shield based. :D And yes i have decided there will be a 3rd book, it's also going to be more of a series than a trilogy with individual MCU adventures that are my own plot like all my books.

you can check it out here: https://www.wattpad.com/1055989857-pompeii-aos-and-avengers-sequel-to-recruited ))