Chapter 38

Chapter 38 is dedicated to tia_chloe03 and amorvalentine20 and happy_vibes05

Thank you for your support ❤
-----------------------------------------------------------

“How am I supposed to meet mi alma gemela (my soulmate) if I’m training all the time?”

Raúl’s complaints greeted me as I entered the meeting room.

“Not the time for that,” Kristof reminded him.

“That's easy for you to say. You already have your soulmate.”

“I don’t.” Jun grinned.

“You don’t count.”

“I don’t either,” Kevin chimed in.

“That doesn’t make me feel better.”

“Who cares about soulmates when you can fight strong people?”

I do,” Raúl emphasized. “Who cares about fighting all day?”

“You’re missing out on life,” Jun told him, feigning pity.

“You’re the one missing out,” Raúl said, placing a hand on his shoulder. “But I can’t blame you. You don’t know the secrets of the grown up world. You’re still a kid.”

Jun rolled his eyes. “You’re not even an adult.”

“Just a few more months,” Raúl stated smugly. “How many more years will it take you?”

Jun narrowed his eyes. “Every day you tempt me to beat you up. Don’t overestimate my self control.”

“Oh?” Raúl teased. “What are you going to do, fight my kneecaps?”

Jun made to go after him, but Kristof held him back. “Stop provoking him. Kevin you should stop him.”

“It’s free entertainment.” Kevin shrugged.

Just then, Beau came in and dropped some papers in Kevin’s lap. Kevin groaned, sliding out of the sofa and onto the ground. “How many more of these do I have to sign?”

“As many as we get,” Beau laughed. “I still don’t know how Jackson did these so quickly. You do these,” he instructed, swiping the basketball Jun was twirling around his fingers.

“Ugh,” Kevin groaned.

“Ugh indeed,” he agreed, tossing him a pen.

“Can I help with anything?” I asked.

“If you could revive Kev that would be great. His spirit seems to have left him.”

“I’m tired of these papers,” Kevin sighed from his spot on the ground. “I didn’t even get a wink of sleep last night.”

“What were you up to?” Raúl asked suspiciously.

“Wouldn’t you like to know.”

“Hey, if I’m suffering, so should you,” he whined.

“Suffer by yourself.” Kevin grinned. “I was training with CaVaughn.”

“How did that go?” I asked.

“Good… until the king joined us,” he yawned. “He’s a real slave driver.”

Kristof smiled as his phone rang and bounded through the door. In a moment, he returned with Diana.

“Liz!” she greeted me with a hug. “I missed you!”

“Me too. I’m glad you’re back.”

“I’m glad to get away from my brother,” she laughed. “He’s driving me crazy.”

She tried giving Jun a hug, which he evaded, and she instead settled for patting his head. We spent the rest of the day, going around the Royal Realm and visiting the attractions.

“It’s almost time for Bianca to have her babies, isn’t it?

I nodded. “She’s so excited and Beau is over the moon.”

“It’s cute. I can’t wait to have kids too.” She smiled over at Kristof who blushed and nearly choked on the churros he nervously shoveled into his mouth.

A blur swept past us as we made our way back to the palace. It was Beau, who looked happy, terrified and panicked at the same time.

“Bianca’s in labor!”
----------------------------------------------------------

“A hundred dollars says he faints,” Raúl grinned.

“Two says he doesn’t,” Kevin bet.

“Why would he faint?” Jun asked. “She’s just having babies.”

“You’ll get it when you’re older.”

“Whatever,” he sighed and decided to try pranking Kristof.

It worked, but he ended up getting scolded by a nurse. But he snickered through most of it, which earned him another one. In the end he offered her a half-hearted apology and she huffed and told him not to play with hospital equipment again.

In the next hour, Beau emerged from the room with a disoriented, but triumphant smile.

“Congratulations!” I gushed. “How’s she doing?”

“She’s bonding with the babies. We have a son and a daughter.”

“Whoa, congrats man.” Kevin smiled.

“Good job,” Raúl said, giving him a thumbs up.

“Aw!” Diana's eyes were dreamy. “I can’t wait to meet them.”

“I can train them when they get older,” Jun offered.

We turned to look at him.

“No thanks,” Beau laughed. “Bianca would kill me. No fighting for them.”

“That sucks.”

“Congratulations!” Ashton said, coming up to us.

I beamed at him. I hadn’t seen him for two weeks since he had gone on some sort of business trip with the Big Ten.

He smirked. “Missed me?”

“As if.”

He scowled, and then smiled. “Come with me tonight. There’s somewhere I want to take you.”

“Hmm,” I hummed, intrigued. “Where’s that?”

“A surprise.”
----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies! Thanks for reading!

Beau and Bianca are now parents to two healthy and beautiful children! Their names will be revealed soon.

Where could Ashton be taking Elizabeth tonight? Could it be someplace special?

Leave a comment and a vote❤
See you in the next chapter!