Q&A

Hey lovelies👋 It's Q&A time! Thanks for your patience while I prepared this! I really appreciate every single one of you❤

I'll be answering the questions you sent me📝 If I missed your question, please let me know! *Special announcement at the end of the chapter*

Q. Author, are you feeling better now?
A. Yes, I am😄 All your get well messages warmed my heart and made me recover faster. Thank you!

Q. Do you use light mode or dark mode on Wattpad?
A. I use dark mode. What do you all use?

Q. Are you going to write any other books?
A. Read the Q&A until the end to find out!

Q. What type of books does Elizabeth read?
A. Elizabeth likes reading all types of books, but her favorite genre is science fiction.

Q. Which characters have you thought about killing?
A. Which character have I not thought about killing😅

Q. Is anyone else gonna die?
A. *Reads through list with the names of the characters* Yes.

Q. When will book 3 come out? (Most Asked Question)
A. Book 3 will be out this fall/early winter. I'm really sorry it won't be out sooner, but after reading the prologue, you'll see why. I'll get it out to you all as soon as possible though and it will be worth the wait!

Q. Have you started writing book 3?
A. I have started the writing process. Currently, I'm still ironing out the plot of book 3. Since it's the final book, everything has to be resolved by the end.

Q. What is the title of book 3?
A. I haven't settled on a permanent title as yet. We could decide on it together... Any suggestions?

Q. If you don't post book 3 now, what will we do while we wait?
A. Don't worry, I will still be active on Wattpad and talking to all of you! I'll update you regularly on how the book is going. I can also recommend some other books for you to read in the meantime! I'll be releasing a part two of Teenage Quotes with updates every day as well as a motivational quotes book.

Q. Is book 3 linked to book 2? Will it continue from where it stopped? Will we see Luca?
A. Yes, book 3 is a continuation of book 2, and of course, Luca will be there.

Q. How many chapters will you post a day?
A. Perhaps two chapters a day✌ However, since you'll be waiting for a bit, I might do double uploads during the first week.

Q. Have you made the book cover yet?
A. I'll be designing it soon. Any ideas? Also if you'd like to make a cover, trailer, banner, art or any graphics for any of the three books, let me know. I'll be sure to share them and give you credit for your work.

Q. Will book 3 be the last in the series?
A. Book 3 will be the last book in the Soulmate trilogy. I can't wait to continue this amazing journey with all of you!

Q. Will we see Jackson in book 3?
A. Yes, you will!

Q. I read in one chapter that CaVaughn is going to be the king of Gregoria and it's one of the countries in the empire. I thought King Caden hated him so why is he going to be king?
A. I love how everyone is sus of the king😂 As usual, King Caden has a plan. Why did he decide to appoint CaVaughn as future king of Gregoria? Please read book 3 to find out!

Q. Will anyone else find their soulmates?
A. Definitely ❤ I wonder who will find their soulmate/s next. Any guesses?

Q. I feel like CaVaughn and I are soulmates... Can I meet him?
A. Sure! The next time I visit Crysauralia, I'll be sure to bring you along.