05┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

"Eunji!" I heard mom calling me when I entered my house after meeting with my friend.

"Yes?" I went to her. My mom is Korean while dad my dad is (any country). That's why I'm half Korean and knows how to speak Korean. My face mostly went on mom, like a Korean. Anyone can guess I'm an Asian.

"You are moving to Korea." 

"Sorry?" I asked, trying to confirm if my ears heard the right thing.

"Yes." She nodded with a smile, I squealed and hugged her.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay~~~"

"Aish! My ears!" She said, I let go of her. 

"But why?" I tilted my head.

"You always wanted to be a fashion designer?" I nodded. "Well, I've found a perfect solution for it. My friend owns an art university in Seoul and she agreed to give you admission there."

"Jinja??!" My eyes went wide, she nodded.

"But I can't come because of your dad's job. You told me that you wanted to live alone, right? So, I brought an apartment for you there cause I know you're enough independent to live alone."

"It's okay, mom." I smiled and moved away from her.

"So, when do you want to move?"

"What about tomorrow?"

"Wow, so fast." She laughed. "If you want, then go and pack your stuff. I will book your flight for the day after tomorrow." I nodded and ran to my room. Dropping my body on the bed, I opened my phone and messaged Sunshine.

𝐌𝐞: SUNSHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

After few minutes, he replied.

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭: What?

𝐌𝐞: I'M COMING TO SEOUL!!!!!!!!!

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭: Wait...WHAT!?!?

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!

𝐌𝐞: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!

𝐌𝐞: ME TOO!!

𝐌𝐞: WE CAN FINALLY MEET AFTER TEXTING TO EACH OTHER FOR 3 MONTHS!!

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭: YES!!

𝐌𝐞: WOHOOOO~~

𝐌𝐞: