09┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

"Hyung!" The brown-haired man looked at the blonde boy, who called him. "Why are you always on your phone?"

"Yes, Hoseok. We've also noticed it." The man with broad shoulders frowned.

"You're always busy on your phone while smiling like an idiot like you're texting your crush." The pale man said.

"Jimin, Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung, what are you talking about?" Hoseok tilted his head.

"Stop trying to slip the topic away Hoseok. In past, when we tried to talk about it, you always make an excuse. But not this time." Namjoon folded his arms.

"I-" Hoseok stopped when someone snatched his phone from his hand.

"Gotcha!" Taehyung grinned while holding his hyung's phone. "Who's Eunji?"

"Yahh!!" Hoseok yelled while standing up from the sofa and stormed to Taehyung but someone held him back with his waist. He looked at the person who was holding it and saw his donsaeng giving him a bunny smile. "Jungkook! Let go of me!"

"No." The younger boy just grinned while holding Hoseok tightly.

"Lol hyung, these memes are great," Taehyung said while scrolling through the chats.

"You know it's bad manners to read someone's chat!" Hoseok scolded.

"Not when if you're ignoring your precious brothers." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Wow, love you huh?~" Taehyung said in a teasing tone when he read that message. Hoseok face turned red because of embarrassment.

"Ooo~~ Someone is in love~" Jungkook and Jimin wiggled their eyebrows.

"Shut up!" Hoseok glared at them, Jungkook's grip loosened when Hoseok stormed his heel on his foot. Jungkook groaned while Hoseok snatched his phone from Taehyung.

"Wait, you were sexting a girl?" Taehyung suddenly spoke up, which made Hoseok chocked on his saliva.

"W-What? NOOOO!!" Hoseok yelled.

"Then what about that bra talk?" Taehyung tilted his head. Others looked at Hoseok with wide eyes.

"I-It's not what you think." Hoseok tried to explain then.

"Then what is it??" Jin glared at him, who sighed.

"Let's sit first," Hoseok said, other two also sat and he started to explain from the start that how it's all started with bra and then it converted into a strong bond.

"Lol, she literally thought that you stole her bra!" Jungkook laughed.

"I know right." Hoseok chuckled. "Yoongi hyung is her bias while I'm her bias wrecker."

"Really?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok nodded.

"She's savage like you." Hoseok smiled.

"You know what will happen if she knew your identity, right?" Namjoon asked. "She might be a saesang who made all this incident thing."

"Remember when a saesang called Yoongi and tricked him to come to the park and attacked him," Jin said.

"It was a very bad nightmare for me." Yoongi sighed.

"What if she's one of them?" Jimin asked.

"She isn't," Hoseok said in a stern voice.

"And how do you know that?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Tae, didn't you read our chat?" Hoseok looked at Taehyung. "Can a saesang text you like this? Can a saesang text those kinds of things knowing my real identity"

Taehyung stayed silent. Yes, saw those photos and how she cursed.

"I even got her personal account, where she has her photos. She didn't seem to be like saesang because of how her pics were. Some messages in her posts were so meaningful and heartwarming. I've seen how she respected us. She even told me how she would be happy when we will get our loved ones, whom we can spend our whole life with. It was the communication that we had last month. The lesson she gave was so heartwarming that I cried tears of joy that night. It opened my eyes because of what she said."

"It's true." Taehyung suddenly spoke in a serious tone, which all of them turn their heads to him. "I read few lines of that conversation."

"It was emotional right?" Taehyung nodded at Hoseok's words.

"But what did she said?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok smiled at him before speaking.

"A thing that will open all of your eyes and make you realise what you become now. Make you realise that this fame is not a good thing but a curse."

-ˋˏ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˎˊ-