07┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

Eunji was sitting on her bed while scrolling through Instagram when a notification popped up

𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

"Suga is live!!" She exclaimed as she quickly took out her tablet and opened the v live and the live. Suga was live. She squealed while seeing her bias live. Suga was wearing a simple black jacket with his black hair neatly done.

'Sunshine!' She thought and took out her phone and quickly texted him. 

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ғɪɴᴅs ɪᴛ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ sʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟs ʜɪᴍ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪɴsɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ. ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴏᴏᴋs ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟs ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ)

 𝐘𝐨𝐮: SUNSHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: Yes?

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Suga is live!!!!

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: Jinja!?!?

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Yes!! 

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: I have a feeling...

𝐘𝐨𝐮: What feeling?

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: That J-Hope will come

She frowned and quickly looked at Suga, who was talking about his shoulder injury. Then, the studio door opened and there came J-Hope. Her eyes went wide.

"Hi, armies." J-Hope greeted as he sat beside Suga. 

"What are you doing here?" Suga asked.

"Just came to greet armies and to spend my time with my favourite hyung," J-Hope said in a teasing tone while smiling brightly, Suga broke into a small smile and looked at the camera. She smiled and thought, 'he will always have a soft spot for Hobi'.

𝐘𝐨𝐮: OMG!

𝐘𝐨𝐮: You were right!!

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: 😄 

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: He will wave at the camera

She again looked at her tablet screen and gasped when he waved towards the camera.

𝐘𝐨𝐮: O.M.G.

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: Now, he will wink

She snapped her head to her tablet screen and her jaws dropped on the ground when J-Hope wink at the camera.

𝐘𝐨𝐮: THAT WAS SO COOL!!

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: Ikr :D

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Are you a future teller like Suga?!?

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Or a wizard!?!

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Or a magician that we see in movies?!!?

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: 😉

The girl got too busy with her phone that she didn't notice the brown-haired man also busy on his phone with a smile on his face.

"Whom are you texting to?" Suga whispered to him, which startled J-Hope and pulled away from his phone when Suga tried to peek in.

"No one."

"Hmm, no one, huh?" Suga wiggled his eyebrows only for a moment, which got only noticed by J-Hope and some armies, who then started to ask questions in the comment box.

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Huh? What are Armies asking in comments?

She typed when she noticed the comments.

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Hobi is chatting with someone?

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: Huh?

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Armies are saying that.......he's texting his girlfriend?

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Because his fingers are moving fast like he's texting

J-Hope's eyes went wide and he quickly looked at the comments section. He cursed in his mind when he noticed the fans misunderstanding. "Armies, it's not like what you think. Please just don't jump to conclusions like this." He frowned a little. "I was just texting someone important, to me." The comments section was filled with sorries and purple hearts.

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: See, it's nothing

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: We shouldn't jump to conclusions

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: Now, I'm sorry but I've to go. I've worked.

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Okay! Bye! Take care

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: Same for you

𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞🥺: Love you❤ 
seen

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎_𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠

Eunji's heart skipped a beat at the last text. She bit her lower lip before she moved her fingers and typed.

𝐘𝐨𝐮: Love you too

She gulped and pressed on that message for a long type. Three options came down. Her gaze fell on the middle one, which was 'unsend' and clicked on it. 

She sighed, thinking that he didn't see it since he's offline. But little did she knew she was wrong. The brown-haired man smiled brightly when that notification popped with her message 'Love you too'. His heart, which was beating very fast the whole time exploded with happiness.

Shaking his head a little, he went back to talking to his fans with his hyung while the girl with glasses continued to watch the live of her bias and bias wrecker.

-ˋˏ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˎˊ-