28┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

"Jimin, we can't do this!" I said while gritting my teeth.

"But Eunji you promised me." He frowned.

"Promises are meant to be broken Jimin."

"But Eunji-ah..."

"I'm sorry, Jimin. What will Hobi think about when he will find about this? You know his heart will break, right?"

"I know..." He looked away.

I sighed. "Uh...do you want to keep this a secret?"

"Really?" He stared into my eyes.

"Really." I gave him a small smile.

"What the heck!?" A voice said, both of us turn our heads and saw Taehyung there with a frowned eyebrows.

"I can't believe you just created a whole K-Drama over a Lego tower??" Fuyu rolled her eyes.

"Noona, how can you just say it easily??" Jimin gasped.

"You know how furious Hobi will be if he gets to know that Jimin broke his Lego tower?" I whined.

"ExCuSe mE? You promised that you will help me to rebuilt it!" Jimin pointed at me. "It's not even halfway done and now turning it down!"

"Promises are meant to be broken!" I argued back. "Besides, we decided to keep it a secret, right? Then let's do it that way."

"Ugh, fine!" He rolled his eyes while collecting the pieces together.

"You know, you both were talking like you both just banged each other behind Hoseok's back and now keeping it a secret," Jane said while stuffing popcorns in her mouth.

By the way, I'm currently in BTS's dorm with Jane, Yuri, Fuyu and Yeona. Maknae Line with Jin are also here while the other three are still in the BigHit building to discuss something about their upcoming song. 

Me, Yuri, Jane, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were playing hide and seek when Jimin went to Hobi's room to hide there but happened to broke Hobi's Lego tower. Rest you already know, lol.

"What are you laughing at?!?" Jimin snapped his head to Yuri, Taehyung and Jungkook, who were laughing their asses off while Jane was eating popcorns that I think she got from the kitchen. "Stop laughing and help me!!" He glared at them, they instantly shut their mouth and started to pick the pieces.

I was also picking up when I felt two arms around my waist and I gasped when they picked me up. "Gotcha!" I heard a familiar voice. Turning my head, I saw Hobi there, grinning at me. "Hello, baby."

"H-Hi." I nervously smiled and tried to hide the pieces under my sweatshirt.

"I see what you did here." He looked at four of them picking up the pieces, who gulped. The same goes for me because he was smiling.