24┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

"You ready?" I heard Fuyu's voice as she knocked on my door. With a last glance in the mirror, I picked up my shoulder bag and went out. 

The clothes I was wearing were simple. A plain black box pleated skirt with a white fit crop top. My stomach was a little bit visible and an oversize black zipper jacket with BTS's logo printed behind it, I kept it open while on my feet, I wore black boots. I didn't wear my glasses today, instead, I wore lenses. And also light make-up. My hair just loosely fell on my shoulder and my light natural curls also doing a great job.

"Yes." I opened the door as she nodded and walked to the living with me following her behind. I saw Yeona, Jane and Yuri watching TV. They all suddenly came into my apartment, already. Their faces were like: sUrPrIsE sHaWtY.

"Omg unnie, you look hot." Yuri looked at me with wide eyes.

"I bet if your Sunshine saw you like this, he will bang you on the spot," Jane said while admiring me and soon winced when Yeona smacked her head.

"Control your mouth kid." Yeona scolded while standing up. Jane sulked with a pout while rubbing her head.

"Let's go!!!" Yuri cheered and ran out of the apartment with the speed of light. 

"You've your ARMY bomb and your album, right?" Fuyu asked, I nodded with a grin and we all walked out of the apartment. I locked the door and we started to walk downstairs. My eyebrows frowned when I heard a groan and asked,

"You heard it?" They all nodded at my words and reached at the ground floor, only to see Yuri laying on the ground while groaning.

"Omo! What happened!?" Yeona ran to her and helped her to stand up.

Yuri nervously chuckled. "I slipped from stairs and fell on the ground pretty hard. Ow!" She rubbed her back and then her butt.

We shook our heads as Jane also helped her to walk and we all started to walk to the stadium, where the concert is going to be held. 

"Can't we take a taxi?" Yuri asked, still whining because of pain.

"No, learn to save money. The stadium is only 15 minutes by foot. Besides, it's your fault that your butt is hurt." Fuyu deadpanned, I chuckled.

They started to talk about some random things while I stayed silent. I look at the ground, letting my brain drown into the pool of thoughts. I miss him...my Sunshine...

For the past few weeks, we were meeting almost every day. Even though it was just a small encounter around 15 minutes but it was worth it. At least I could still feel his presence. But now, few days passed and he started to come to rarely after he gave us passes and tickets. I didn't even saw his face for the last 4 days and he didn't even reply to my messages. Fuyu said he may be stuck in his work.