26┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

"Yes." J-Hope smiled widely at her. "I'm your Sunshine."

"B-But, how come.."

"What do you mean?" He tilted his head.

"I can't believe I was texting an idol all along..." She muttered.

"Then believe it." He shrugged.

"I- Wait...OMG, IT'S SO EMBARRASSING!!" She shouted with red cheeks.

"What?"

"I just exposed all us ARMYs to you. What kind of things we do! And omg! Those memes I sent, those fangirl moments, UGH!" She ruffled her hair in frustration. Hearing him laugh, she looked at him. "What?"

"You're so cute." He grabbed her face and squished her cheeks.

"Can you please calling me cute every time?" She frowned. Her lips were in a pout because of him, which made her look cuter.

"No." He chuckled, squishing a little more. "You are very cute." He suddenly pecked her pouty lips, making her froze with her cheeks still red. "See." He laughed, she slapped his hands lightly. His hands left her mouth.

"Why didn't you tell me about your real identity?" 

"I was scared."

"Scared of what?"

"What if you're a saesang? I was scared of that first. But then as the time passed and we got closer, I know you're not. But then I was scared of another thing. Your trust. You trusted me and told me about everything yourself. I was scared that I will lose the trust that you have in me. You will be angry at me for not telling me my real identity."

He sighed.

"I'm sorry again. I think you've heard about a saesang attacking Suga hyung in the park. That's why I did that for my and other's safety." Eunji noticed tears in his eyes as he spoke.

She gently grabbed his face and whipped his tears. "Don't worry. I can understand all these things, you don't have to worry about it. You've gained my trust in you a lot that it will be hard to break it." 

Her voice was soft and gentle, like how she usually talks to him when he is in disguise.

"Now, please smile for me. I don't want to see my Sunshine dull and dark like this." She grinned at him. He sobbed and quickly hugged her tightly, crying on her shoulder. "Shh, calm down. I still trust you." She patted his back while whispering in his ears. Seeing her caring for him made him more tear up and cry harder.

After few minutes, he let go of her with puffy eyes. 

"Where's my smile?" She playfully pouted, which resulted in a chuckle from him. "That's my Sunshine!" She smiled at him.