21┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

"Ahh! That movie was great!" I stretched my hands as we walked out of the theatre. "Especially when you spitted your drink on the lady across you." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes.

"Let's go and eat ice cream!" I chimed while skipping towards the ice-cream truck. 

"Hello!" The man in the truck greeted me with a smile. 

"Hi~" I smiled back.

"What do you want to have beautiful lady?" He tilted his head. 

I nervously chuckled because I felt uncomfortable by his stare. "Uh...I will have a cup. Three scoops of chocolate ice cream and two of butterscotch."

"Anything else?"

"N-No."

Just then I felt a hand on my waist. "Yes, that's it. Now can you go and make her order?" Sunshine asked. I felt something back on my back, like the feeling of shivering when I heard his voice. It was kinda like a warning.

The man nodded while walking away as Sunshine put some money on the counter.

"Why you did that??" I whispered yelled to him.

"Because he was clearly making you uncomfortable." He whispered back with a frown.

"But you can just tell him with your mouth to stop doing that. Why do you have to be so 'cliche' and wrap your 'arm' around my 'waist'?" Now, I frowned.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"Here is your order." The man stretched his hand for me to take it but Sunshine grabbed it. 

"Thanks. We will be going now. Baby, let's go." 

BABY?!!?!?! nkamlaldsaldwqmlkdelqljkas-

My mouth was wide open as he dragged me away by my waist. "W-What the hell..." He removed his arm from my waist. "YAH!! Why did you call me 'BABY'? HUH? You-"

Before I could continue, he shoved a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. "Keep quiet!"

OMG!! WHAT THE FUCK HE JUST DID!?!??

I started to jump with my cheeks puffed because of ice cream. Did I told you that my gums are very sensitive when it comes to cold things like ice-creams and ice cubes- What am I asking??? Of course, you all don't know!!!

"E-Eunji, what happened??" He panickily said with wide eyes.

I swallowed the ice cream and took a big ass deep breath. "You jerk! Didn't I told you that my gums are sensitive?? How many times we have eaten ice cream together and you till did??" I rambled.