27┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

Eunji's POV

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!" I flinched when everyone screamed as I came into the make-up room with Hobi.

"CONGO MY FAVORITE UNNIE!!" Yuri yelled and crushed me with a tight hug.

"Wait what!??!" I frowned. "Why are you wishing me??"

"Because you both are officially dating!" Jungkook chimed.

"You saw us?" Heat rose to my cheeks.

"Of course, duh," Fuyu said.

"What's up with you and 'duhs'?" Jin frowned.

Fuyu shrugged. "I just have a thing for duhs." She grinned.

"Congratulations~" Namjoon, Yeona, Jimin and Taehyung said in unison.

"Thanks, everyone!" Hobi smiled.

"Let's sit," Namjoon said, we all sat on the sofas. 

"Your idea was amazing." Hobi looked at Fuyu, who grinned at him and they both did a fist bump.

"What idea?" I frowned.

"Oh, about that..." Fuyu started to explain everything. I nodded with an 'o' face when she ended her explanation.

"That was the thing you were hiding from us." I squinted my eyes, Fuyu nodded.

"Damn, Yeona just said the same thing a few minutes ago with the same action," Yoongi said with jaws dropped.

"You did?" I looked at Yeona, who nodded her head. "Woohoo! I found my soulmate~!" I sang, she laughed.

"Yah! I thought I was your soulmate!" Fuyu said with an annoyed face.

"Go with your Jane." I scrunched my nose.

"We are long lost sisters, not soulmates!" Fuyu sulked.

"Aww unnie, you can be my soulmate~" Yuri opened her arms while going to Fuyu.

"No." Fuyu put her hand on Yuri's face, pushing her away.

"Ow! You meanie!" Yuri pouted with a frown.

"Don't worry Yuri, you can be my soulmate!" Taehyung smiled with wide arms.

"Hey! You're my soulmate!!" Jimin argued.

"Oh yes, sorry." Taehyung nervously chuckled.

"Ayo there, I'm alone. I can be your soulmate!" Jungkook smiled.

"Even though I stan you, that doesn't mean I can literally myself in your arms anytime like those fangirls. Boi, I also have a reputation to hold." Yuri sassed, Jungkook's smiled dropped and his lips turned into a pout.