22┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

"Eunji, are you excited??" Yuri asked as she walked backwards in front of me while facing me as Fuyu walked beside me and Jane and Yeona behind us, talking god knows what.

"For what?" I tilted my head.

"Tomorrow!!" Yuri squealed while turning around and skipped ahead.

"Tomorrow is the concert." Fuyu rolled her eyes, I nodded with an 'o' face.

"I totally forgot about it because of my busy schedule." I nervously chuckled.

"Unnie! Do you have an ARMY bomb??" Jane came beside me as she asked.

"Ahh, an ARMY bomb?"

She nodded.

"Um, yea. Sunshine gifted me one." I removed my bag from my shoulder, opened it and took out a box, in which the light stick was.

"You have that in your bag?" Yeona asked.

"Yea... It's just I don't want to lose it. He also gifted me a shooky keyring, which is also in my bag but of course on the zipper."

"Damn, you're seriously in love with him." Fuyu shook her head. Heat rose on my cheeks.

"You should confess to him." Yuri jumped in front of me. She pushed Jane, who was standing beside me and put her arm around my shoulder.

"YAH!" Jane yelled but Yuri ignored her and said,

"You both look cute you know." And wiggled her eyebrows. "I once saw you with a boy, which I know was Sunshine."

"Shut up.." I muttered with my cheeks burning like a hot pan. "I don't even how he looks likes." I pouted a little. "I wish he could show me his face."

"Trust me, he is handsome." Fuyu patted my shoulder, I looked at her.

"You've seen his face?"

"Well, kind of-"

"TELL US!!!" Four of us shouted with bright faces, Fuyu flinched with wide eyes.

"Geez." She slowly moved back, like we are some kind of monsters. "Well, he is handsome...?"

"Are telling us or questioning us?" Yeona chuckled.

Fuyu cleared her throat. "I mean, he is handsome and sweet."

"Can you tell me about his features?" I gave her puppy eyes.

She sighed. "Well, he has brown eyes and brown hair."

"That we all know dumbass." Jane rolled her eyes and soon groaned when Fuyu stormed on her foot.

"How dare you call me that, huh?? Remember, I'm 5 years older than you!" Fuyu showed her palm, indicating five fingers.

"But still shorter than an ant and looks like a kindergartener." Jane scoffed.

I saw Fuyu's face turning red as she gritted her teeth. I mean, Jane was right. She had a baby face of only 5'0 height but she still looked like a teenager even though she is 27, which was a good thing because it made her look young. But one thing she didn't like was when someone makes fun of her short height.

Fuyu's ears turned red as we can literally see her jaws clenching very hard. Me, Yeona and Yuri gulped but the victim named Jane was looking ahead.

"What the frick frack tickity tic tak sknik snak you said, huh?!?!??!?!" Fuyu shouted, Jane snapped her head to Fuyu while I snorted at her way of cursing.

"What the fuck?" Jane frowned.

"Now you are cursing in front of me?? Wait, you-" Fuyu stopped and took out her shoe.

"Volcano has exploded!!!" Yuri shouted and ran ahead.

"WAIT FOR ME!!" Jane yelled as she dashed towards Yuri while Fuyu ran behind them with one of her shoes in her hand.

"They will never change." Yeona giggled, I nodded with a smile. "By the way, any update from your Sunshine?"

"Hmm, nothing much."

"You know, whenever we go to BTS's concert, we always had special VIP seats near the stage, where we can see them closely."

"Jinja?!?" I looked at her wide eyes, she smiled and nodded.

"Yes. We also have their fan sign tickets along backstage passes to meet them personally."

"You're lucky."

"I know right. Sunshine always arranges all these things for us for free."

"He never takes money?" I frowned.

"Nope, never." She shook her head. "He always says that he gets them for free. He doesn't want to waste them, that's why he gives them to us."

"How come he gets those things?"

"I also don't know." She shrugged. "But I guess unnie knows it. I always feel like she and Sunshine are hiding something from us. I don't know if those two have noticed it but I did."

"I think you're right." I curtly nodded. "As far as I know, Sunshine is a choreographer. Maybe, he works for Big Hit. And also, she had even seen his face. Maybe she knows real him."

"Hmm." Yeona nodded.

I looked at Jane dragged Yuri with the back of her collar while Fuyu ran behind them. Yuri's face was red like she's out of breath but Jane didn't care less and used her as her shield. People were looking at them but they don't seem to care. I hissed when Yuri hit her leg on the pole.

"Let's deal with them before they ended up killing Yuri," Yeona said, I quickly nodded as we ran to them to stop their Tom & Jerry fight with poor Yuri stuck in between them.

-ˋˏ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˎˊ-