10┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

Eunji's POV

I was currently sitting in the Milkshake Café while drinking on my banana milkshake. I opened my Instagram and messaged him,

𝐌𝐞: Sunshine, I'm here

And wanted for his reply. 

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞✨: I'm on my way

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞✨: I'll be there in few seconds

𝐌𝐞: Okay
seen

Yes, I've changed his nickname.

I heard a ding sound. Looking up, I saw a tall man entering the café. He was wearing a mask and bucket cap with a black hoodie and blue ripped jeans. He took out his phone and that's when my phone went off.

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞✨: I'm here

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞✨: What are you wearing?

Me: I'm wearing a blue crop hoodie with my black hair in a high ponytail. I'm also wearing specs with a transparent frame

[ᴀ/ɴ: ɪ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sᴘᴇᴄs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʀᴀɴsᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ ғʀᴀᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɪᴛs ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғʀᴀᴍᴇ😒]

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞✨: Ok

"I think you are her." A male voice said, I looked up and saw the same man. "You're Eunji, right?"

"Oh! Yea." I flashed a smile to him. "You must be my Sunshine!" He chuckled and showed his phone. It was our chat. I also showed mine.

"Nice to meet you, Eunji." He softly said, I can sense him smiling behind his mask because his eyes were also smiling.

"Nice to meet you too." I stood up and bowed to him.

"Oh no no no, don't be so formal." He patted my shoulder, I nodded.

"Please take a seat." I motioned my hand at the chair in front of me and both of us sat.

"May I take your orders?" A waitress came. 

"No thanks." He said.

"Miss, do you want something more." I shook my head while giving her a polite smile. She bowed and went away.

"You're beautiful in real life." He said, I started to blush.

"Aish! Stop joking." I playfully rolled my eyes. "How can someone look good in glasses?"

"You." I bet my face is now red as a tomato.

"Stop with your cheesy lines." I glared at him.

"What? I'm saying the truth. I know your personal account, where you've posted your selfies."

My eyes went wide. "How you found it?!"

"I just did." He winked and laughed. My heart skipped a beat at that wink. Even though he was wearing a mask, I'm sure he has a very handsome face.

"Why are you still wearing the mask?" I asked him. He looked a little nervous and started to avoid my eyes.

"I-I..." He trailed off. "I just can't take it off." He bowed his head.

"O-Oh. It's okay. Don't take it off." I softly said. I've talked to him for at least 4 months and he gained my trust for him. I know he's not a bad person.

"Thank you." He nodded. "Want to go somewhere?" 

"Sure!" I smiled at him. Both of us stood up and walked to the counter. I removed my shoulder bag and took out my purse from him. A hand suddenly rested on my hand. I looked up and saw Sunshine.

"Don't."

"Sorry?"

"Fuyu, add hers in my lists." He said, the girl behind the counter smiled and nodded. "Let's go." He walked outside. I looked at him and then back at the girl.

"You don't need to pay." She smiled softly, I awkwardly nodded and quickly went out. He was standing outside and looked at me.

"You also didn't pay." I frowned and followed him when he started to walk.

"I usually come here in this café. That girl is the owner of it and knows me well. I would just come, drink and go away. She adds the amount in her diary and I will pay her at the end of months."

I made an 'o' shape while nodding my head and looked down, still walking.

"By the way, you know you, remind of Hobi," I said, still walking. But then, I didn't felt his presence. I turn my head and saw...

-ˋˏ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˎˊ-