25┊͙˚.

-ˋˏ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ˎˊ-

"Are we really going to stand here??" I was shocked when Jun took us to the area just across the stage. I can literally see the whole arena from there.

"We always stand here." Jane shrugged while looking through her bag.

"This close?"

"Yes, this close." Yuri grinned as she turned on her ARMY bomb.

"Come on. Stop asking too many questions, let's just enjoy~" Fuyu chimed. Yeona and I glanced at each other.

"She is acting a little fishy," Yeona said in my ear since I couldn't hear them much because of screams and shouts from other fans.

"Yes." I agreed with her.

The screams got louder when the lights dimmed down, indicating that the concert is about to start. I also switched on my light stick and cheered along with others.

●·○·●·○·●·○·●·○·●

IT WAS J-HOPE'S TURN!

[ᴀ/ɴ: ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ. ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪs ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ ᴏғ ʙᴛs, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴏɴᴇ-]

He was performing his new song: Ego. I screamed louder at his cute steps in the choreo. That was the moment I knew that I officially got bias wrecked by my own bias wrecker. Sorry, Suga.

I waved my hand along with others. He sang while skipping all around the stage. Yuri and I cheered louder when he suddenly came in front of us and waved his hand in the crowd. His move was too sudden and our hands met but they soon went away.

I froze.

His touch...it was familiar. Don't get me wrong. I'm good at remembering someone's touch and it was a lot familiar. Like I know this touch for years.

I snapped out of thought hearing a laugh beside me. It was Jane and Fuyu. I looked at the stage and snorted when all the members joined Hobi on the stage at the end of the song. UwU! Suga looks so cute while doing his little dancey~

Author's POV

The concert went by and currently, Eunji was sobbing as they sang 'We Are Bulletproof: Eternal'.

She flinched when Jane and Yuri dramatically cried louder while hugging each other. Fuyu smacked both of their heads and scolded, "Stop being so dramatic."

"I hope everyone has enjoyed the concert," RM said as they all sat on stools, taking a little rest and decided to talk to their fans.

"YES!!!!!" Arena roared with ARMY's answer. One by one, members started to give their speeches. Jungkook hugged Jimin, who was still crying after their last performance.