ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2

匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 2     ♫SEE WHAT I'VE BECOME ♫            BY ZACH HEMSE

                匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 2
    ♫SEE WHAT I'VE BECOME ♫
            BY ZACH HEMSE

                匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 2     ♫SEE WHAT I'VE BECOME ♫            BY ZACH HEMSE

The boat ride was long. Floki sat by Bálburunn, tell there stories of the Gods. Björn stared at the two of them, arms crossed. "I have prayed to Odin for fair winds on this journey."

"Your preachers have gone unanswered." Rollo stared at Floki. "Thor must be angry with us," He pointed to the west, where dark stone fouled gathered, "he wants to strike his hammer down to stink us."

"Oh no..." Floki giggled, "He is celebrating! He is challenging my boat! She will not sink! The gods love my boat!"

Rain began to pour. Soon enough, the Vikings were all soaked. Bálburunn looked up at the sky as it rumbled, felling the pier of the Thor's storm.

Well into the storm, Hakon began accusing Ragnar of conspiring with Loki. He screams at Ragnar, causing him to pull out and stab Hakon in he neck. Bloom sprayed into Bálburunn's face.

"Does anyone else doubt my navigation?" Ragnar shouted. The men and woman averted their eyes. Ragnar walked over to the cage of ravens they carried on board, opening it to release the bird.

"If they come back, we are lost. If they do not, they found land."

Hours passed as they sailed through fog and rain. Ragnar starring blankly in front of him, lost in his thoughts.

"I thought I would be fighting by now." Bálburunn said, frowning. Floki reached down, playing with the braids in her copper hair.

"You will, my child. Odin did not bless me with you just to get us lost at sea." He gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Among the sounds of crashing waves, the caws of birds sounded through the fog. Bálburunn turned to Ragnar, who looked defeated. Floki stood up, staring to the sky to see the birds.

They were seagulls.

The entire boat let out a sigh of relief.

"Land!" Floki jumped up and down before picking up his shield. They docked the ship, grabbing their shields and hopping out. A bucket of goats blood was placed into the shore. They each took turns painting their faces with blood. Floki reached in with two fingers, placing each one under Bálburunn's eyes. He dragged them down her face. A large building up a hill in the distance was sounding a bell.