ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4

匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 4 ♫ JEKYLL&HIDE ♫BY BISHOP BRIGGS

匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 4
♫ JEKYLL&HIDE ♫
BY BISHOP BRIGGS

"Bálburunn! Wake up! Wake up!" Björn burst into her and Floki's cabin causing her to sit up

"Bálburunn! Wake up! Wake up!" Björn burst into her and Floki's cabin causing her to sit up. "Athelstan agrees to take us to Kattegat! Hurry, we are leaving soon!"

Bálburunn nodded, quickly getting dressed. She grabbed her bear fur cloak and headed out the door.

They walked to the town, Athelstan and Gyda in tow. Björn and Bálburunn we're excited to see the voyagers and what they bought home.

"I bet they have at least a full chest of gold."

"Last time we only found plates. I hope this journey brought more valuable objects."

"Like jewellery?"

"Or statues. Or something more.." she did not finish her sentence. A crowd surrounded the Earl's lonhouse. The two looked at each other before bolting towards it. Lagertha spotted them near the door.

"Mother, what is going on?" Björn asked, brown eyes looking up to at her.

She was bitting her nails. "Your father may be in trouble. Bálburunn, go find Floki." She wrapped her arms around her son. Bálburunn pushed through the crowd, spotting the spindly man covering his face.

"Floki, what is happening? Did something happen to Ragnar?"

"Come here, child." He pulled her into his arms. "They have taken him prisoner. Do not speak when they bring him."

The crowd got louder, everyone eager to see the prisoner.

"Bring in the prisoner," The Earl's wife spoke. The door opened, revealing Ragnar. His hands were in chains.

"Look at him. He's in chains!" Björn said, eyes wide.

"It is alright, my boy." Ragnar said, nodding to his son.

The Earl started the trail. Ragnar was accused of killing the Earl's brother, Knut.

"Ragnar Lothbrok took it upon himself to cold-bloodedly kill my brother. It is easy to imagine why he would do such a thing. This is an ambitious man. This is a man who does not respect our tradition. This is a man who does not believe in our Gods. Do you plead guilty?"