My Secret Meeting With the Gods

"Well, lets begin shall we." The gods that I liked or at least had some favour with were all looking somewhat nervous, my father most of all. "Why have you requested this meeting son, what is this all about?" he asked. 

"Yes Percy, why do this privately?" Hestia asked. A few other gods were also looking at me interested in what I had to say. "I would to like to ask you all for something, don't worry it's not another reward request, it's information, I simply have a few questions."

Annabeth's POV

What was Percy doing? Why would he tell me to accept immortality and then not accept it himself? Why is he being so secretive? Ahhhhhh this is so annoying, I can't figure it out for the life of me, does it have something to do with Tartarus, no if that was the case he would've wanted me there, maybe it's something to do with him growing in power and defeating Gaea. I don't know what it is but I can't get this sick feeling out of my gut telling me something is wrong. This is a side of Percy I haven't seen much of, he's usually rash, outgoing and fun, but he could always be calm calculating and manipulative, something that most people didn't know about him. But even then, when he's planning something, I can usually tell and help, so why can I not read him this time, something has changed with him. He's so calm it's scary, and he told me he was planning something, but that's all. His smiles don't seem forced and seems the same as usual, but something is definitely wrong. I'm brought out of my thoughts when Piper asks me a question, "hey Annabeth, you know Percy better then anyone, what is he doing?" Everyone else slows down their walking pace to let me walk into the centre of the group so they can hear my answer. "I honestly don't know," I replied,

"wow, that's a first, the wise one doesn't know something," Leo chimes in, I give him a death stare and that shuts him up fast. Jason then slaps the back of his head, "shut up Leo, this is serious, something's wrong." 

"hey that hurt," he shouted as he rubbed his head, "I know this is serious, I was just trying to lighten the mood, you didn't have to hit me, Annabeth's glare scared me enough." Everyone laughed, and I couldn't help but laugh as well. It seemed like I hadn't laughed in ages, this whole ordeal has just been a huge pain, but I'm glad it's over, now me and Percy can finally have a break and actually be together, well hopefully. We continued talking and laughing all the way to a massive pavilion where the celebrations were taking place. I had a look around at Olympus, a place I had designed, well mostly, they closed it off before I could finish, but it looks like my mother had used most of my plans and continued on with the rebuilding. The celebrations were pretty sombre with people still recovering, that was until the Olympians showed up and all the gods joined in, though it was mostly just a party for them. When the council showed up I expected to see Percy following soon behind, but he never showed up, I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find. What the hades are you doing Percy?

Meanwhile while Annabeth was walking with everyone else

Percy's POV

"What information do you need Percy, what is going on here?" my father asked me. "Well as you all may know, Annabeth and I recently spent quite a lot of time in Tartarus, while down there we had a few encounters I would like to forget. However, I also developed some new powers that I would like to know about."

"What powers have you got, from what I know you've already developed all the powers my children have?" Poseidon asked me, quite worriedly.

"Well as you all may have noticed before when father and Zeus were having their little stand off, the temperature dropped, most of you noticed that was because of me. I wanted to show that I wouldn't be pushed around and treated like a brat anymore, because fortunately or unfortunately, I have far surpassed any demigod and even some gods in strength. But that's not all." At the mention of my strength the sky rumbled and Zeus once again summoned his master bolt. Poseidon then again summoned his trident, then it was all in. Ares summoned his sword, Athena her spear, Hades his sword, Artemis and Apollo their bows, Aphrodite a dagger, Hephaestus his giant hammer. The rest of the gods sat by and watched, not wanting to get involved or pick a side. I on the other hand waited patiently in the middle of the room, "please I don't wish to fight, and uncle you do not have to worry about me being a threat to your power. As you can see Poseidon doesn't know what I'm able to do either so there is no way he is planning on trying to take over, and while I might have gained strength, I do not believe I am capable of competing with the Olympians in a battle of strength just yet." That seemed to calm some people down and everyone but Zeus and Poseidon put away their weapons. "You mentioned that being able to control the temperature wasn't the only thing you could do now, what else is their Percy?" Hermes asked.