(。'▽'。)♡3 Punches┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Reiji leads the two to what seems to be the living room. And oh BOY was it big! Well, at least, bigger than hers anyway. Even if she knew this, she is still awestruck I am truly blessed!!

However, she got interrupted by an annoyed couch. She turned to the culprit. The butler?

Reiji put his arms on his hips. Looking stern(and sassy as fuck-)

"Now then, would it be polite of you to introduce yourself and tell us, what are you doing here?"

He awaited a reply, but he received none of the sorts.

He quickly turned to the aforementioned female. Who wasn't paying attention. It seems she sensed someone-

A giggle can be heard behind the only female around. Fingertips lightly touching her indifferent face.

"What have we here?" He started while continuing to caress Y/n's face while she is just... Y/n.

"Is it true? Is there a cute human girl in our living room?"

Heck yeah, I'm cute-

She put her hand out and scoot farther from the Fedora-wearing individual that suddenly appeared beside her.

And as she expected, the cunning male planned to lick her face. But instead of delicate cheeks, he instead licks her hand. Which in his opinion, is enough.

Y/n quickly pulled her hand and furiously wiped it at the couch that she is sitting on -though, not as comfortable as the other one- the fancy man took her wrist and pulled her closer to him.

He smelled her again, and again, and again. When he confirmed something, a smirk of mischief appeared on this fancy person. He took her hand that he licked before and kissed her knuckles -in which, again, not really care.

He hummed and looked at his brother -especially Reiji for some sort of confirmation. When he saw the spectacles male nod. His smirk widened.

He turned at the confused girl.

"Mmm~ you smell... Nothing."

____________________________________

Not me tearing up on this:

Anyway-

I know this is very short. But this'll be the teaser after chapter 4. I'm tired but for some reason, I got the motivation to write a bit.

I'm very sorry for my inconsistent writing!(。•́︿•̀。)