(#`-_ゝ-)8 Punches(;'д`)ゞ

A yawn escaped Laito's mouth as he is taking a stroll through the halls of their mansion. 

New Monday, the new menace that he will spread throughout his fellow brothers, and his... father sent a new toy for him to play with. A toy that he wanted to break in his own hands, to make her fall for his charms and then break it apart piece by piece until nothing is left behind.

But of course, he is not stupid. 

He knew that the girl is special right off the bat when the letter their dear father sent them regarding the girl with a clear fondness for the said person. It surprised him at first, expecting that his father can never feel any other emotion except his sadistic side, torturing and traumatizing his kids, experimenting with his own children solely for his entertainment. But he grew fond of this girl specifically.

He can see that Y/n is rather... peculiar. She did not mind living with vampires it appears that she is more than will and is happy to be in the mansion. There is no fear in her eyes. He can't see any emotion in it. Only a small spark to convey her initial emotion. But, more than that, nothing. Her eyes are... dull. But not in a sinister way. She just felt...uninterested, detached, oblivious. Those are the words that Laito thinks that best describe the girl. 

Not quite a robot that she is heartless. But, close. She did not care. The thing that he wanted to learn more is her morality and care for humans around her. How kind and thoughtful she is, how much she is insecure in front of so many people.

She is clearly a normal human, but a human that can't feel the correct emotion that you will normally feel when being in a situation like this. She is a mystery indeed. Fascinating...

And yet, he stops in his tracks when he heard Reiji's irritated voice and a loud banging. He looked in more and saw he is banging the door of the human's room. He stared at the scene in front of him, amused by the interaction of the two opposites. He blinked.

Huh...

He saw a flicker of movement, coming from the girl's door and going down the hallway. He arched one of his eyebrows, and then furrowed both of them.

Huh...?

He comes down the stairs and in fact, the human was there before him. He glances at the stairs and the nonchalant girl.

Huh.

Interesting~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reiji still can not comprehend the matter that happened at the start of his day. While his other stupid brothers thought it is a silly excuse that he came up with to cover his first-ever lateness. However, his gut feeling there is something else at play here. That the girl is not quite human, or rather, she is hiding something inhumane. He still did not know what he is finding, but he was sure as hell gonna find it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Being a young adult attending a high school isn't that bad...

It was the worst thing she could ever wish for.

Y/n was never a fan of being in school even when she is still a teen. Having zero to no social skills and her not really giving a fuck for that matter is making it worse.

But to be honest, she never really remember anything even remotely related to school.

Both the stuff that has been taught to her and the people.

Probably because they are people that are not worth remembering. And also possibly because of her social skills. 

A girl with little to no social talents, and also with little to no fucks about her surroundings. She doesn't even at least have a companion at school and she doesn't care about it is probably why she doesn't have any memorable feelings regarding school.